KSP Military Mega Thread

SVS

4G1WcHziX7WZOYmh-TTczTOySAhgPRBJ4ghmZiNKL3Fk7ss4hjBILhoaPLSK5FDnidogr4ePzu3yIKSl04kBk7Cijm9hIlFMprYjRcfLe4l55W-kP5GNRdw7gJF1h0SJEbuAqo-0

An attempt at a helicopter, it has paratroopers in the back, but does not fly well. I made a variant with bombs instead of paratroopers. Can't wait for breaking ground on consoles :)

djNSQalkSDkjl7p712rIBrJDf2w5zG3jJhJ6kN0hkevqfdaouuEvcpMFixABZikpUf-WydjXi7TXcnTW6w5EaiulTdMZqNqwrrbhgTjFmoLpyfF9xlgNri3NeAJpqNJf_xtS7qI4

My small 'Light Sub', uses wheels to get into the water then decouples them and lands softly in the water. It has tons of fuel and ore tanks clipped in the body and can run continuously on its engine for about 25 minutes on the lowest throttle. It has enough space for 13 kerbals, and can have torpedos attached to the sides. It can travel a few km farther than the island runway. There is also a 'Heavy Sub' variant, however, it is only able to partially submerge and can't travel far. The heavy variant also includes an ICBM that is difficult to launch due to the vessel being only partly submerged. The heavy sub can only travel up to the island runway, but if you can get it to fire, the missile's range is much longer.

Would space warships count? I'm one of those weird people that build them for laughs as I nuke people from above in a 100 meter long ship of doom.

Some stock and some not. Reason: Orbital speeds are insane so the weapons on them should be as well. Also, what mods do you guys use? I would totally download those.

• 1 month later...

eILGi-Y1ylytKyHeHfm6Y9QXIHHvj5H9389ddp5sb3YVAKTEnqmhhlWKhXfH0Vrwhkjbe4-0AuJwOO3MrfjOhBwO8RmwI-2mBW7Dx3reojTUW-RHMQtgPukTyahQqJFF03-QQu1d

Here you see my favorite airplanes that i've made: The Manta Ray IV. It is VTOL capable and is extremely maneuverable, and nearly impossible to stall, its only downside is its limited range as it only has enough fuel to reach the desert. It is the 2nd VTOL in the Manta Ray class and has two variants (Manta Ray IV a&b) that are armed with different missiles, all of which are stock. It also has an ejector seat (also stock) incase it runs out of fuel before it can land. Finally, it can also fly at over 500 m/s when at full throttle.

MysASIRERw60mKSYBXS_sYw5yVobdSW-ERH4kIySLzo8jOtSLv9InwwDzTVJQZ3c3TGpgATeEd2gJPMTXrICBNsT7_24iImT7zTVHsvGErtM5IlzpNWTiy21ipotiFdQuFbluD8i

uMtffix1BMWQzGAP8DlkEdn-vaZhJQKq9zT5HEQbLSs2PVZBNPML0l8eWDwD4dj-0ctxNMhO-mVSyqTIvpyNzyD4wNv91W0cn_UXcVNQGpuAYYULV-p3dEWxe_jmyIg8NygWZ3X4

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.