Dagger

[1.10] Luna multiplayer (LMP) - Beta

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Probe Control Room mod was useable with Luna? Like, by several clients...

Edited by Stone Blue

Hey on the mod control page you guys said there were example/template/premade module xml files. I was wondering if I could get a link to those? I must be blind and don't actually see them anywhere so even just pointing me in the right direction would help.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:38 PM, StormxWolf said:

Hey on the mod control page you guys said there were example/template/premade module xml files. I was wondering if I could get a link to those? I must be blind and don't actually see them anywhere so even just pointing me in the right direction would help.

It's in the last part of the https://github.com/LunaMultiplayer/LunaMultiplayer/wiki/Parts-syncronization page.

Direct link: https://github.com/LunaMultiplayer/LunaMultiplayer/tree/master/LmpClient/ModuleStore/XML/Squad

I have KSP 1.7.3 LMP cannot launch because its version is for KSP 1.8.x, I want LMP for KSP 1.7.x

dosen't work with rssve ro because when i wan't connect to the server he say you don't have good terrain the server need high quality but i play with rss so i cant run ksp on high terrain quality or other... 

I attempted this, but I think my ISP is blocking port 8800?  Or, I didn't open it up correct on my PC for a LAN test.  Any suggestions?

Hi,

I'm looking at possibly downloading LMP and its server, but I would like to make sure that hackers cannot access my computer via the mod and server.  How secure are LMP and its server and has anyone had any security problems with it?

Hi All, 

First off, Been using LMP mod for few months now, and created my own server and its amazing so big thank you to the devs, Great job!

On to my first challenge, I first ran the server on the same windows PC as ksp and worked great, moved it to another windows PC so it could be up 24/7 and was still good as well. But today i moved it on to my Raspberry Pi and when i connect to server my chat messages via ksp are delayed sometimes up to 5min(no big deal) but other users connected cannot see my crafts even tho i can see all users/clients crafts and they are able to crash into me, causing me to exploded and they have no damage, no doubt cause i wasn't on their screen.  All other users/clients have no problem seeing each other and sync well when close, its just me they cant see.  Its strange as it was fine when the server was either of my windows PCs and users/clients  could see me / cause damage. I have tried removing all other mods on my pc and even reinstalling since moving to rasberry pi  beside squad and luna(obviously) in case i had parts they didnt and other server users/clients still unable to see my craft but i still see them. Also tried building new crafts just in case saved ones had parts from a mod etc.

Is this a issue due to running on the Pi vs windows and ksp on other computer on the same local network? I have no firewalls or that going on, so i dont think its port thing cause i am able to connect.  thoughts?

2nd challenge, iv listed as dedicated server but its been few days since master server list on git was committed and doesn't list as dedicated on master server list.. 

Thanks so much in advanced! 

On 4/8/2020 at 9:24 PM, Jeremy_Clarkson said:

Are we able to port pre-made crafts into our client to load and fly?

Yes, I have done it, but you need to copy your "crafts" from "kerbal space program/saves/your saved gamed/ships" folder into ""kerbal space program/saves/lunaMultiplayer/Ships" as far as i remember 

1. does your other mod tilt'em work with LMP

2. do planet packs work with LMP

Hi! Thanks for an awsome mod! 

one of my friends does have a problem which we might think is server side. 
we are running a server on a linux server with the use of mono. 
we are two people who can join thourgh the master server. But when he tries it just exits the server browser. 
within the log on the server I can see this error being showed:
[19:24:20][Debug]: Lidgren: ERRORMESSAGE -- Failed to send packet: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Invalid arguments
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags socketFlags, System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00095] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at Lidgren.Network.NetPeer.SendPacket (System.Int32 numBytes, System.Net.IPEndPoint target, System.Int32 numMessages, System.Boolean& connectionReset) [0x00028] in <506c489e294e465c89c765ed52da12bb>:0 
[19:24:20][Debug]: Lidgren: ERRORMESSAGE -- Failed to send packet: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Invalid arguments
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags socketFlags, System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00095] in <a85c1a570f9a4f9f9c3d2cfa5504e34f>:0 
  at Lidgren.Network.NetPeer.SendPacket (System.Int32 numBytes, System.Net.IPEndPoint target, System.Int32 numMessages, System.Boolean& connectionReset) [0x00028] in <506c489e294e465c89c765ed52da12bb>:0 

Any suggestions on what to do to solve this? 
the installation of the client side is done correctly (I have overseen it) 
Br