Dagger

[1.3.1] Luna multiplayer (LMP) - Beta

Recommended Posts

No problems here much aprecciated...

 

Really great work guys, thats a step forward from dmp.

 

I only miss two things from dmp:

-working whitemodlist (somehow you got this but how is this working i can let lmp create it, but it seems to me it has no impact)

-and please bring the screenshots back

-maybe a masterchat for the masterserver? (in the lmp serverhost window?)

No complaingings here in any way, please see this as whishes for further versions :-)

Edited by Nightmare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, sorry but i think there's a bug, when i'm playing with my friend, I land on Mun then I go to the Tracking Station to launch a new one and when I launch ect... my vessel disappear but I just landed it before! Did you have the solution? I disabled the AutoDekessler and AutoNuke it's on 0, thx :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update 0.1.13
Luna MultiPlayer 0.1.13 has been released!
Build version 0.1.13.592

Changelog
Third BETA version of LMP

- Reduced the number of position messages when no players are around (should improve server performance)
- Fixed the server freezing by disabling quick edit of the console on windows platform
- Fixed several NRE when receiving messages of deleted vessels
- Now positions are applied in the UPDATE instead of FIXED UPDATE as this reduces the amount of errors
- Parts are first decoupled instead of making them explode when staging
- Reduced the interval of flight state messages

Spectating is still unstable and may cause bugs

Full changelog is available at our website:
http://lunamultiplayer.com/changelog

Download
The latest version is available for download at our website
http://lunamultiplayer.com/download

 

EDIT:
Along with the update, the Master Server is working again. With that the LMP serverlist on the website has been fixed.

http://lunamultiplayer.com/servers

Edited by SupperRobin6394

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2018 at 2:50 AM, DropTheGhosty said:

Hey guys, sorry but i think there's a bug, when i'm playing with my friend, I land on Mun then I go to the Tracking Station to launch a new one and when I launch ect... my vessel disappear but I just landed it before! Did you have the solution? I disabled the AutoDekessler and AutoNuke it's on 0, thx :/

That's because you need to leave the safety bubble. The vessels are drawn after you leave it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow this mod is great :D :confused:
Just syncing of the vessels takes a while ( we like to keep all the debris (186) :confused:)

Edited by oggylt
added some complaints :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, oggylt said:

Wow this mod is great :D :confused:
Just syncing of the vessels takes a while ( we like to keep all the debris (186) :confused:)

I implemented a new system that syncs them while you play so it should probably work better now :wink:
Also this fix is in the nighties and it's not compatible with the standard released version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to host a server with some friends, even after we all completely re-installed the game vanilla, and each downloaded the mod from the same source, one of my friends starts his game in the middle of the night, and the others all report everyone else exploding under the ground constantly, or cruising around at insane speeds.

According to the debug / display connection statics screen, we all have different time offsets. Mine is -91406 ms, another friends is  -450322ms, and the guy who is in the middle of the night says his is -115729ms.

Any ideas on whats causing this?

Update: Even on other servers this same thing keeps happening. I also confirmed that we all installed the newest version of the mod from the website.

Edited by treesniper12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/2/2018 at 3:17 AM, treesniper12 said:

I've been trying to host a server with some friends, even after we all completely re-installed the game vanilla, and each downloaded the mod from the same source, one of my friends starts his game in the middle of the night, and the others all report everyone else exploding under the ground constantly, or cruising around at insane speeds.

According to the debug / display connection statics screen, we all have different time offsets. Mine is -91406 ms, another friends is  -450322ms, and the guy who is in the middle of the night says his is -115729ms.

Any ideas on whats causing this?

Update: Even on other servers this same thing keeps happening. I also confirmed that we all installed the newest version of the mod from the website.

Better if you join us on discord. At the momento nightly versions are better at this moment that's the latest GitHub release. I will try to do another release soon and hopefully it will solve some of the bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now