Dagger

[1.4.3] Luna multiplayer (LMP) - Beta

hey there, looking at getting back into ksp with this mod and bda, used tom play with dmp and the weapon synking mod buyt the glitchy flight and unreliable hitboxing made it kinda pointless so i played with ai, does weapon fire and damage cross network reliably now?

On 5/12/2018 at 5:21 AM, SuperHammy3 said:

Hi. I'm currently playing a career with a friend, and I'm wondering: Is there any way to disable science & funds being shared across all players?

Nope. It's on the to-do list but no new content will be added until LMP is Rock solid and without bugs.

9 hours ago, amankd said:

hey there, looking at getting back into ksp with this mod and bda, used tom play with dmp and the weapon synking mod buyt the glitchy flight and unreliable hitboxing made it kinda pointless so i played with ai, does weapon fire and damage cross network reliably now?

Bda is not supported. A specific plugin for syncing is needed as with DMP but there are no plans on doing that from our current team atm

• Like 1

Hello, does anybody know whether this would work with a making history client and a client without the expansion (if you stay away from new parts)

thanks

Not only does it work, you should also be able to use MH parts. However, at the expense that anyone without the DLC cannot see any craft with the new parts.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Delay said:

Not only does it work, you should also be able to use MH parts. However, at the expense that anyone without the DLC cannot see any craft with the new parts.

Great to hear, thanks!

How bugfree is the career mode compared to DMP? :-)