Dagger

[1.5.1] Luna multiplayer (LMP) - Beta

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

This mod is a great improvement from DMP. I'm testing now career mode and I have one question. Is it possible to refund money when reverting a flight?

Thanks again.

On 10/30/2018 at 5:23 PM, Rangetonbang said:

Hello everyone and hello Dagger , first thing ,thanks you for the good work for the multiplayer.  Its cool and SQUAD have to paid you to buy your code (I hope it will come for you) But its not the point here.

I have found a bug and maybe someone can help me.

The bug in question : When i try to dock any vessel between them ,they literally duplicate himself while i connect the docking port ,and they struggle and, booooom explosion everywhere. I have tried many thing to fix it , like playing in debug version , like playing with no modded game , in space , on the ground , same result , explosion.  How i can fix it ? Is it my fault ? Or its a LunaMultiplayer bug ? 

Thanks and fly safe :D

(apologise for my english translation ,its hard) 

Probably a LMP bug. Have you tried nightly version? You can see how to get it on the wiki

On 10/31/2018 at 1:58 PM, davidavil said:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

This mod is a great improvement from DMP. I'm testing now career mode and I have one question. Is it possible to refund money when reverting a flight?

Thanks again.

Nope, and probably it won't ever be as that can cause sync issues. P1 reverts and P2 completes a contract and so on...

Hi! I'm checking out the mod and we've noticed a small issue: Tourists persist in the roster even after the contract they're assigned to is completed.
We're on the Nightly build 0.16.999.32.

Besides that, I'd like to say thank you for continuing development of multiplayer for KSP. I think you're fulfilling the grand wish of many a player.