Stress of not playing KSP

Rocketthrust

We went away for a relaxing few days in September, nice little place a couple of pleasant eateries etc. I picked up the wrong laptop and spent the next few days edgier than a terminal nicotine addict on a long haul flight. It was the inability to play rather than the need to if you get my drift.

7 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Yup. Sometimes. Usually I'll play War Thunder or World Of Warships instead. 

Eeek a fellow bote skipper. Which servers do you play on, i'll keep an eye out as I play on EU with a sideline of NA. IGN same as here.

Edited by dangerhamster

Though I'm the manager, I work at a very small business. So I have a lot to do. Most of my day is very mindless and repetitive. This is great for a natural daydreamer like myself. However, for the past year and a half, I spend most of that time thinking about rocket designs and upcoming missions. If it's not busy and the day drags I get irritable because I wanna try it right now. By the end of the day, I have a need so powerful only a true addict could understand. As a former smoker, it is definitely comparable to a day without a cigarette (an unbearable travesty). The funny thing is, the moment the game begins loading, I'm already feeling better. Very much like an addict who just scored. Just having it in your hand is a huge relief. Come to think of it, that's pretty messed up. They really should do a study on this. This can't be good for you. :)

2 hours ago, dangerhamster said:

We went away for a relaxing few days in September, nice little place a couple of pleasant eateries etc. I picked up the wrong laptop and spent the next few days edgier than a terminal nicotine addict on a long haul flight. It was the inability to play rather than the need to if you get my drift.

Eeek a fellow bote skipper. Which servers do you play on, i'll keep an eye out as I play on EU with a sideline of NA. IGN same as here.

NA. I play WoT more though. :wink: I have a thread for WoT and WT Players. 

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

23 hours ago, NSEP said:

Sometimes i do want to play KSP. But i don't get stressed from taking breaks.

Usually i start up the game without any idea of what i should do.

Ive done that a lot... I usually would spend that session blowing up stuff in BDA... It is sooo fun! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.