Stable patch file

I'm attempting to make a patch file in the style of the patches often found in @Nertea mods. (I am reminded quite strongly of Kerbal Atomics and the dynamic patch for NTRs to use H2 rather than LF.)

The goal of this patch file is to have a dynamic system to find and modify all electric engines. The stock ion engine, and new electric engines added by mods. I wish to decrease the thrust of the engine by a set factor but retain the power requirement.

My current efforts are directed at a dynamic method to identify all engines that use EC, and for each, decrease maxThrust by a factor of 10, and increase propellantRatio of EC by a factor of 10.

The following is the contents of a cfg file that I have made to attempt this.
As might be guessed, it does not work.

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEnginesFX]:HAS[@PROPELLANT[ElectricCharge],!PROPELLANT[Monopropellant],!PROPELLANT[Ablator],!PROPELLANT[LqdHydrogen],!PROPELLANT[LqdHe3],!PROPELLANT[LqdDeuterium],!PROPELLANT[FissionPellets],!PROPELLANT[FusionPellets],!PROPELLANT[Antimatter],!PROPELLANT[NSW],!PROPELLANT[Ore]
{
       @MODULE[ModuleEnginesFX]
    {
        @maxThrust *= 0.1
        @PROPELLANT[ElectricCharge]
        {
            @ratio *= 10.0
        }
    }
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngines]:HAS[@PROPELLANT[ElectricCharge],!PROPELLANT[Monopropellant],!PROPELLANT[Ablator],!PROPELLANT[LqdHydrogen],!PROPELLANT[LqdHe3],!PROPELLANT[LqdDeuterium],!PROPELLANT[FissionPellets],!PROPELLANT[FusionPellets],!PROPELLANT[Antimatter],!PROPELLANT[NSW],!PROPELLANT[Ore]
{
       @MODULE[ModuleEngines]
    {
        @maxThrust *= 0.1
        @PROPELLANT[ElectricCharge]
        {
            @ratio *= 10.0
        }
    }
}

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.