[Solved] Is there an harbor mod ?

PrimoDev

Hello ! I was wondering if there was a mod that would add something to make spawn my crafts into water like a harbor mod or a vessel mover because I want to do some water crafts for Laythe and Eve so it's hard and long when I have to move them for some tests.

I'm in KSP 1.3.1.

Edit: I was also wondering how to make my crafts go underwater and come back to surface without wasting fuel ?

Edited by PrimoDev
Solved !

Try Kerbal Konstructs. It adds additional spawn sites to the game and you can add your own. The complete version of the mod adds water ports.

I added a waterside spawn point and a submerged one as well since it’s easy to make and use.

To the edit; Only way (without mods) to submerge is to use filled ore tanks or use jet/rocket engines to force you under as the stock parts have the buoyancy of foam. Surfacing is no problem as the game does that for you once you lose whatever is submerging you. Just make sure you don’t pop to the surface too quickly otherwise you’ll fly out and come crashing down into the water.

Hello ! I've been away for this weekend.. Sorry for no answer

On 08/12/2017 at 5:12 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

Try Kerbal Konstructs. It adds additional spawn sites to the game and you can add your own. The complete version of the mod adds water ports.

What do you mean by "the complete version" ? I searched a bit and played around with the mod but seems like I couldn't find any water ports.. I might don't have the complete version ?

2 hours ago, Nightside said:

Its by @SpannerMonkey(smce), who has lots of great mods for when you are feeling nautical.

This guy is doing great job, really !

1 hour ago, PrimoDev said:

Hello ! I've been away for this weekend.. Sorry for no answer

What do you mean by "the complete version" ? I searched a bit and played around with the mod but seems like I couldn't find any water ports.. I might don't have the complete version ?

This guy is doing great job, really !

Did you find the static harbor download?

you need kerbal konstructs but not kerbinside 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.