Engineers that can edit action groups would be cool.

Hello Squad,

i just thought that it might be cool if engineers with a certain lvl would be able to edit action groups during a mission. That would especially be useful for in-space-assembled ships. Or like Asteroid balancing if you could chose a specific engine to toggle on/off because stuff doesnt poit to the center of mass.

What do you think? :)

Don't mean to sound rude but we we go

I like the idea and definitely think it should be stock

Because believe it or not their is a CONSOLE COMMUNITY who would love this too and as much as we all want to download the fan to customize it that isn't going to happen so even though the vast majority of the community is on PC their are still many in this game for Console who want a playable game (which is coming) and also mods (which isn't coming) So instead of implements real solar system for everyone to be enabled (which should be done) a simple request like this is ridiculous to shoot down because of a existing mod. I'm happy for the PC community and enjoy wanting modded videos for KSP, BUT it's annoying knowing the only way to get Modded KSP is to download a game (and buyPC) Given the fact it takes more than $100 for a game in my position I don't feel it is worth it and will continue to wait for Console Improved or what ever it is. I don't care if you shoot down something like real solar system like ideas with "their a mod for that" but a simple idea like this can only improve the game for everyone. Real solar system isnt for everyone so not all would like it that being said this suggestion is for everyone it won't do any hard to community. Each engine would be togglebale via mission control or in craft is real life and so would almost every function so what's the problem. This would better KSP as a whole. Not just PC and theirs a mod for that 

Edited by Cheif Operations Director
Misspelled

It's amazing how much people will read into something and inject their own made up conversation to argue against.

All I did was post the mod link, I didn't even type anything. Lol.

Not sure where or how you inferred that I was "shooting his idea down" but all I was doing was offering him a viable solution to his request that he could use right now.

2 hours ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

It's amazing how much people will read into something and inject their own made up conversation to argue against.

All I did was post the mod link, I didn't even type anything. Lol.

Not sure where or how you inferred that I was "shooting his idea down" but all I was doing was offering him a viable solution to his request that he could use right now.

Little do you know, he's actually psychic. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.