Ksp RSS RO moon base and space station

Jim123

Im challenging myself and others to make a space station and a moon base there will be different levels of the challage here they are

challage 1 (station level 1) build a station with 2 modules (not impressive but a good start)

challage 2 (station level 2) build a mir sized station (i'm doing this one) heres a link so you know what it is for those who don't know https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mir

challage 3 (station level 3) build a ISS sized space station ( modules in between 15 to 36) heres a link of the iss https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_of_the_International_Space_Station

You can do one of challenges and will be enough here are the moonbase challenges 

challage 4 (base level 1) land a vessel and a base within 100 meters

challage 5 (base level 2) launch 4 base modules connect them you can use kas and kis and land crew their 

challage 6 (base level 3) launch 7 base modules connect kas and kis is not allowed to be used to connect the modules and land crew there and have life support that can last a year for 10 kerbals ( i will be doing this one 

i would like to get a lot of people involved in this some of the people more specifically are very talented people (everyone is talented) i would like to see tyler raiz,winged,cosmonaut crash,Kevin Gustafson,alexchivilev and chris p bacon (yes that is a name)
lexchivilev,

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.