[1.4.x][WIP] Kerbobulus Space Industries (KSI) - Stockalike Near Future Spacecraft [CST-100, Orion, etc.] Misc. Pack 1.1.3 Released

Which is correct?

• Kerbobulus
  • Kerboblus

SpaceDock has one in the title and the other in the graphic, and they're mixed in the metadata sent to CKAN as well. I'd like to get the right spelling the first time so we don't have to go back and correct it.

4 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Which is correct?

• Kerbobulus
  • Kerboblus

SpaceDock has one in the title and the other in the graphic, and they're mixed in the metadata sent to CKAN as well. I'd like to get the right spelling the first time so we don't have to go back and correct it.

@HebaruSan Kerbobulus, the one in the title is a typo

this is why I wish ckan had favorites, or a type of 'wishlist'. many of times I wish I would play with a mod, but its unfinished, or I just dont have room in memory, and want to try later..then I forget about it. This is one of those mods for me. lol :confused:

@damonvv Hello, everyone. I currently have a dilemma: The RCS blocks, though they look good, they are way too tall, therefore clipping into the service bay. The solutions are either to reduce the size of the RCS blocks, or to remove the animation from the service bay and have some sort of plugin-based configurable containers system, enabling to fill the service bay with some cargo, a battery, and something else if desired. I will for now go with the latter, but keep the service bay with animations in case I want to change anything. Sorry for the lack of dev images this time. Also, if you have another solution to the problem, tell me in the thread below.

-BottleRocketeer

Edited by Bottle Rocketeer 500

• 2 weeks later...

@damonvv Hello, everyone. Yet another pictureless mod update! Recently, I have been remodeling the capsule (which I'm still not done with) and practicing inflatable habitat animations and stuff. Now, to delay that even more, I will be making a Falcon Heavy memorial static for Kerbal Konstructs.

- Bottle Rocketeer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Bottle Rocketeer 500... apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere, but I already read through this thread and didn't spot it:

What's the size?  e.g. your command pod, what's the radius of the top and the bottom?  (and, how many kerbals do you plan to carry?)

I kinda-sorta get an idea from the pic you posted that had a kerbal for scale, but I'm lousy at visual estimation.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.