[1.4.x][WIP] Kerbobulus Space Industries (KSI) - Stockalike Near Future Spacecraft [CST-100, Orion, etc.] Misc. Pack 1.1.3 Released

10 hours ago, Snark said:

Hi @Bottle Rocketeer 500... apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere, but I already read through this thread and didn't spot it:

What's the size?  e.g. your command pod, what's the radius of the top and the bottom?  (and, how many kerbals do you plan to carry?)

I kinda-sorta get an idea from the pic you posted that had a kerbal for scale, but I'm lousy at visual estimation.

@Snark Top diameter: 1.25m Bottom diameter: 3.125m Kerbals: 5 (or 4, if I decide to change it, but probably 5)

2 hours ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

Bottom diameter: 3.125m

In that case... will you  be providing some conical adapter up to to 3.75m, or down to 2.5m, so folks can use it with stock KSP parts?

<form method="post" action="https://poll.pollcode.com/59533581"><div style="background-color:#EEEEEE;padding:2px;width:300px;font-family:Arial;font-size:small;color:#000000;"><div style="padding:2px 0px 4px 2px;"><strong>Should Me and Bottle Rocketeer make a Gemini/Mercury Part Pack?</strong></div><div align="center"><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1" id="answer595335811"> <label for="answer595335811">Yes</label> <input type="radio" name="answer" value="2" id="answer595335812"> <label for="answer595335812">No</label> <input type="radio" name="answer" value="3" id="answer595335813"> <label for="answer595335813">Maybe Later</label> <nobr><input type="submit" value=" Vote ">&nbsp;<input type="submit" name="view" value=" View "></nobr></div><div align="right" style="font-size:10px">pollcode.com <a href="https://pollcode.com/">free polls</a></div></div></form>

Okay... that didnt work...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

go man.

lots of mpcv's not so much in useful service modules to attach to them. need stuff for ksp world. hauling station science modules, orbital material science, kis inventory items. usi supply containers, science experiments, universal storage or kk planetary wedges etc...

clean and simple. somedays i like lilly pad solar panels somedays strips. Alot of these service modules have them as part of the model so you cant make changes. make it whatever size you want there is this awesome mod called tweakscale and rescale  in the cfg hehe. so long story short size matters not.

alcentar rescue heat shields have a docking port that retracts so maybe something along the same line in the service module so you can leave it in orbit to be refueled and redock to it later.

but thanks for making nice stuff for us to play with.   

• 4 months later...

@TameFroggy A few months ago, I decided to cancel the spacecraft parts, and make airplane parts instead, as I had started flying airplanes in KSP (using Airplane Plus), but noticed the lack of parts in KSP for larger aircraft, such as the 787 or a380 (Yes, @neistridlar started his mod first, but I didn't really like the style of his parts -- they looked too realistic for me), so I decided to do that instead. Now,  here is a screenshot of what I currently have:

DH1WIkt.png

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@TameFroggy A few months ago, I decided to cancel the spacecraft parts, and make airplane parts instead, as I had started flying airplanes in KSP (using Airplane Plus), but noticed the lack of parts in KSP for larger aircraft, such as the 787 or a380 (Yes, @neistridlar started his mod first, but I didn't really like the style of his parts -- they looked too realistic for me), so I decided to do that instead. Now,  here is a screenshot of what I currently have:

DH1WIkt.png

Aw, I was looking forward to Starliner.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.