Why, oh why...

2 hours ago, Spricigo said:

My solution to this issue is simple. I just turn the sound off and listen something else (usually podcasts, sonetimes music, in rare occasions my wife asking "are you deaf?")

I swear, sometimes I think marriage is just two people yelling "Huh..? What..?" at each other from different rooms for decades.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

5 hours ago, Foxster said:

...when I zoom out from a craft in space does it's engine noise get less?

If you don't want sound in space, there is a mod for it.  And a mod for anything else.  

42 minutes ago, Spricigo said:

But where the camera is attached?

Ever wonder why Kerbal parts are so heavy compared to their IRL counterparts? Well, they all have permanent magnets installed as well as compartments full of nanocameras. Now, because of the magnets, which are really strong, KSP crafts have a magnetic field a few hundred meters in diameter. This was originally developed to prevent Kerbals from suffering from the radiation of space.

However, one day an engineer noticed that if you took a nanocamera, nanomicrophone, and a small magnetic material, you could suspend them in the magnetic field. Chuck a few thousand in there, and you can have a pretty large range of imagery, cameras surrounding the craft at every angle imaginable.

22 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Ever wonder why Kerbal parts are so heavy compared to their IRL counterparts? Well, they all have permanent magnets installed as well as compartments full of nanocameras. Now, because of the magnets, which are really strong, KSP crafts have a magnetic field a few hundred meters in diameter. This was originally developed to prevent Kerbals from suffering from the radiation of space.

However, one day an engineer noticed that if you took a nanocamera, nanomicrophone, and a small magnetic material, you could suspend them in the magnetic field. Chuck a few thousand in there, and you can have a pretty large range of imagery, cameras surrounding the craft at every angle imaginable.

Thats actually pretty convincing. Although it fails to account for the fact that if that was true, docking wouldn't be possible.

10 hours ago, Spricigo said:

Really? :0.0:

-The following information requires a rank of class 4 or higher to access. Memetic kill agent dispersion in progress.

-Life signs detected. Proceeding to Log 2/23/3046:

At the Kerbal Space Program for Astronautical and Aerospace Innovation, we aim to display our pure product quality and reliability. As per the Honesty and Credibility Support Initiative addendum 33.4, please permanently destroy any data of failed launches, stress tests, or any other such occurrences throughout the history of this respected space program. Failure to comply may result in early ejection or retirement from one's position, and will be penalised with death (via administration of class 5 memetic kill agent) in order to prevent the unnecessary spread of harmful information. Thank you for your compliance, we hope you have a pleasant term as engineer!

Message provided by Interstellar Squad Virgo/NGC 5128/Kerbol/3, codename LABRATS.

On the behalf of the effective suppression of Kerbin's advancement past Earth's current civilisation level of [Kardashev III], all information in this log must be held under constant class 10 supervision.

Secure, Contain, Protect.

Edited by Matuchkin

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.