Pefectly spherical plantet addon?

DiamondExcavater

Hello, I've seen a post on kerbal academy showing a craft orbiting 2 m off the ground on a perfectly spherical moon with no hills or valleys. I'd like to mess around with such a planet but cannot see a mod that adds a planet that's just a ball. Anyone know how I can get this? Thank you dearly

Step 1: Download Kopernicus

Step 2: make a new cfg file with this in it:

+Body[Mun]
{
	@name = SphereWorld
    @Template
    {
    	removeAllPQSMods = true
    }
    @Orbit
    {
    	@referenceBody = Eve
    }
}

This clones Mun, makes it perfectly spherical, and moves it to orbit Eve.

3 hours ago, Mrcarrot said:

Step 2: make a new cfg file with this in it:

with a specific name or can I name it what ever? I'm assuming any name I want

Edit: within the config folder of kopernicus I made a txt file and added your script, then I saved it as Molo.cfg making sure it isn't molo.cfg.txt. I loaded a save I use ingame and no extra moon on eve, must it be a new game? 

Edit 2: new save still doesn't work, am I meant to replace @orbit with a specific orbit?, how does it know what orbit size to create?

Edited by DiamondExcavater

47 minutes ago, DiamondExcavater said:

with a specific name or can I name it what ever? I'm assuming any name I want

Edit: within the config folder of kopernicus I made a txt file and added your script, then I saved it as Molo.cfg making sure it isn't molo.cfg.txt. I loaded a save I use ingame and no extra moon on eve, must it be a new game? 

Edit 2: new save still doesn't work, am I meant to replace @orbit with a specific orbit?, how does it know what orbit size to create?

Did you install Kopernicus?

If so, how?

1 minute ago, Mrcarrot said:

Did you install Kopernicus?

If so, how?

I searched kopernicus for 1.3.2 and copied over contents of game data into game data of the KSP folder. Within the kopernicus folder there’s 3 folders one of which is the config folder with solar system and another file

2 minutes ago, DiamondExcavater said:

I searched kopernicus for 1.3.2 and copied over contents of game data into game data of the KSP folder. Within the kopernicus folder there’s 3 folders one of which is the config folder with solar system and another file

Get it from here: 

If you got it from here, post logs.

here is the KSP.log, is that the log you'd like or the logs folder with kopernicus with body.log?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nr1edlihnultpop/KSP.log?dl=0

BTW molon.cfg is the config file name

Edit: here is the output too https://www.dropbox.com/s/tw1snmbx9egdtlq/output_log.txt?dl=0

and the kopernicus body.log's https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3q7095b71t51fcn/AADMQlp3jnx4lOXVG_zoshPUa?dl=0

Edited by DiamondExcavater
added other stuff that the main mod forum asks for

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.