Ps4/XBox1 Estmated rerelease dat

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 3:55 AM, Blondai said:

Now with take-two in charge, and a new port developer, will we be seeing a ps4 port in the old world anytime soon?

have you not been paying attention?  its even quoted above you

squad has been giving weekly updates on the port for a long time.  they told us last month is was approaching certification.  they told us this month is would be out in january,  and they told us less then 2 weeks ago it was in certification and on track for its Jan launch date.

DD_ bwest, my post was merged with this one, the reference to the old world is to Europe, while I know that there is the January update and relaunch in January, there has been zero specific news on a european ps4 launch. On google nor in the forum, so don't have that condescending tone [snip]. 

Edited by Vanamonde

On 12/24/2017 at 10:55 AM, Blondai said:

DD_ bwest, my post was merged with this one, the reference to the old world is to Europe, while I know that there is the January update and relaunch in January, there has been zero specific news on a european ps4 launch. On google nor in the forum, so don't have that condescending tone troll. 

actually for those who paid enough attention, the lack of a euro launch was due to it failing the cert process.  this is because the first port was trash.  they certainly plan to bring it world wide.  its been stated before.  the exact timing is on sony as europe and north america has different certification processes.

all one would have to do is use logic.

[snip]

Edited by Vanamonde

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.