Glitchgamer12

Glitchgamer12's Random & Odd Stuff

First showcase! Excited! Here i will post my showcase worthy stuff, hopefully this will give people inspiration :)

First off: Concept 1

dgth81.png

o8xda0.png

Explanation: Got this idea while tinkering with big engines. I had the thought "wouldn't be nice to strap a big engine on a small plane?". Stuff happens in KSP :wink:

Edited by Glitchgamer12

If you can use the attachment node in front of the goliath, you can have an "intake" that circles the plane fully. Kind of like an intake-fuselage integration:

Image result for propulsive fuselage

That is a fantastically weird plane. I will pay you about 5000000 Kerbucks for that. However due to inflation, that equals about -5 dollars in U.S. currency.

50 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

That is a fantastically weird plane. I will pay you about 5000000 Kerbucks for that. However due to inflation, that equals about -5 dollars in U.S. currency.

But it's only worth 13,015 so I guess I'll give you 30 USD :P . Anyways let me know if anyone wants a copy of any craft I post I'll put it on KerbalX. More coming soon!

My Formula 1 car with a top speed of 35 m/s. more like a luxury car than a sport car.

2en7wwy.png

z928j.png

Jeb is happy now...

Now for my second creation. My RC Dune buggy, which has a top speed of about 60 m/s.

2zh379u.png

Edited by Glitchgamer12

Made some more stuff :-D

My second F-1 car Fully stock

27xnew8.png

28akufb.png

End result didn't turn out great. :0.0:

2u44vpk.png

Also a new plane for ya all, The Condor.

2jcvccy.png

smxc7b.png

14ilukn.png

More coming soon!

I'm working on a howitzer style launcher, but i have been encountering a problem :( Whenever i launch the bullet (2 small strut cubes and 4 mini SRBs) it goes well, but then when the fuel runs out it then drifts back to the turret i launched it from. Is there a way to fix that?

If it has wings and sas then there’s a chance it’s drifting back because of the lift the wings are providing, especially if it’s locked in place.

No SAS no wings, still floats back. I had a nose cone on it but I took it off because it created lift.

ill post a pic when I have time

Edited by Glitchgamer12

Have you inventend a kerbalized version of "backfire revolver"?

Here's the pic:

3502k2w.png

Edit: Didn't want to make another post :P

I like making mini stuff, so here's a miniature rover i made. I call it, MSP Diamond Explorer (champagne bottle mod for the name XD)

29dh8p4.png

afewle.png

21jc9w4.png

Edited by Glitchgamer12

Here is a plane that has a single LFO burning engine. Defenitly not practical, but who cares?:cool:

2467vyd.png

No other pics yet, pic upload site not working properly :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.