Kerbiting System: Revelation and closing of Thread

Alpha 360

I believe my save is corrupted for the present. I don't know exactly what is wrong, but the game crashes consistently every 30 minutes. Sometimes less. Also it slows down my PC significantly. I don't think this is normal so for the next few days or weeks I will be revamping this save. I might even start a new Kerbiting System thread, starting from the beginning with new mods, new characters and a new solar system!

Here is the strawpoll, yet again. 

Sorry for such a heavy upheaval, but things just aren't working out on my end. 

EDIT: While I'm at it, should I update to 1.4? 

Since none of the big mods are updated yet, the question above doesn't matter.

Happy Explosions!

Edited by Alpha 360

So so so sorry that this revelation has come sooo late. Kerbiting System doesn't isn't a procedurally generate random locations for each planet. The seed I typed in for the game, which I thought moved the planets into random locations, actually was apart of Planetary Diversity which changes the looks of the different planets. So sorry everyone reading this thread. I guess this all came from a miss-assumption. Gosh I feel stupid right now. 

I will close the thread, especially since I have lost interest in the solar system and because of the inadaquent time for KSP. Sorry folks, I guess this thread will be disbanded. Good-bye all yall. 

4 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

So so so sorry that this revelation has come sooo late. Kerbiting System doesn't isn't a procedurally generate random locations for each planet. The seed I typed in for the game, which I thought moved the planets into random locations, actually was apart of Planetary Diversity which changes the looks of the different planets. So sorry everyone reading this thread. I guess this all came from a miss-assumption. Gosh I feel stupid right now. 

I will close the thread, especially since I have lost interest in the solar system and because of the inadaquent time for KSP. Sorry folks, I guess this thread will be disbanded. Good-bye all yall. 

Can I have the craft file for the Duna ship?  I'm thinking of doing a series where I only use other people's ships and the stock ships in career mode.  

Sorry. I have somehow lost that file....... :(. Thanks for all of the support from yall all. 

Happy Explosions!

Spoiler

Also.......

Spoiler

You might want to know........

Spoiler

There will be another thread.......

Spoiler

Which will.......

Spoiler

Be another documented hard career mode...........

Spoiler

reusing a planet pack that I once tried and really liked..........

Spoiler

But I won't tell you what that is. I'll leave it as a surprise!

Edited by Alpha 360

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.