First Career Mode Rover

Unturned_Fighter

IMPORTANT: The image layout is inspired by another KSP blogger whose forum name I forgot, but thanks for the inspiration on the images if you're reading this! (You've also inspired me to set up a KSP blog for TSE, thanks!)

(TSE is Terrier Space Enterprises, basically SpaceX.)

Okay, maybe the title is a bit misleading. I'm playing Unmanned before Manned, and the mod unlocks rover tech at Engineering 101, and since I had an contract from Space Penguins, Inc., I decided to deploy a rover I dub Runny Rover. It's more of a test of technology and proof of concept, but I like seeing the name in the tracking station so I decided to make it a permanent mission, roving around Kerbin. The picture is slightly large, since I took it at 1920x1200 and scaled it down. This view is of the KSC from over 3km away. I've also stuck a solar panel on it, so around noon its producing the most power. KSC is small because I haven't upgraded literally anything there yet.

KN8AlC4.png

Edited by Unturned_Fighter

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.