The FCC is trying to remove Net Neutrality

TheKSPBeginner

50 minutes ago, TheKSPBeginner said:

Change your profile picture!

Don't log in!

Don't post!

Don't even TOUCH the Internet until the 21st, and if they win, take TWO days off.

Hmm I wonder which one I would accept: an envelope full of cash, or some threats of people not using an obscure forum. :huh:

And by not using the Internet you're hurting "content creators" that depend on traffic (the guys usually in favour of net neutrality) rather than the ISPs who get happier the less service they have to provide as long as you keep paying.

Also, politics blablabla... can we please keep this subject out of the forums? I couldn't care less that your government sells you to various companies, and it's already been all over the Internet for a few months now.

Sorry, folks, gotta lock this one.  No politics allowed, here.

There have been (cautiously) allowed discussions of net neutrality on the forums here in the past.  It teeters close to the edge of politics, but simply discussing what net neutrality is, is okay.  It's a discussion of an interesting and relevant topic that affects people's lives.

However... discussing current political events and what a current administration is proposing to do with net neutrality-- and advocating for or against such policies-- is definitely over the line into politics.  Not okay.

Look, folks, I know you know this rule.  Leave the politics elsewhere, please?  Plenty of other forums on the Internet to talk about that to your heart's content, for anyone who is so inclined.  Let's keep politics out of our little space game.  :)