• Abandoned KSC (No)
    • Wind Tunnel (Yes)
    • Wind Tunnel (No)
    • Airport [2] (Yes) see post
    • Airport [2] (No) see post
    • Taxes (Yes)
    • Taxes (No)

On 1/7/2018 at 2:36 PM, Leopard said:

Agree on this, would be nice to have more to do elsewhere as well, like say after you've done something then "others" follow - so say a resupply contract to a third party space station.

But a bit more actually on Kerbin would be good, developing things at other locations and the ability to actually build up and customise the layout at KSC would be nice - e.g. say a second runway at 90 degrees to the first if desired.

On that note would also like an option with spaceplanes to "taxi" to and from the runway to the hangers

I kind of wish Carrier had a side contract as space race. Where you had to build your rockets and beat the Koviets too the Moon

And if you choose Russian (or former communist block countries) as your language in the game you have to beat the Kmericans to the moon.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

There are mods for that

Their are mods for new planets and parts and many many other things. Does that mean that SWUAD Shouldn't add new parts?

No! It's called a Suggestion for a reason. I play stock, it isn't a option, I'm on Xbox One so... 

Their is a other community other than PC. surprise.

14 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

YES!!! @SQUAD YOU NEED TO ADD THIS ON FUTURE BUILD OF KSP!!!!!

Cities Maybe?

Thank you for the comments.

By cities do you mean city life, such as stores or do you mean a cluster of factories and an airport. 

I agree with the latter more.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Kerballing on a PS4 console.

I think it would be nice to have other launch and landing facilities available on Kerban, perhaps unlocked/earned through the tech tree.

As far as re-building the Kerbal complex at various locations goes, I don't think it's necessary. If you can already build things on Kerban I don't see a value in adding a logistics infrastructure, mainly because the console probably wouldn't keep up.

However, I would like to see some permanent and functional Mun base parts, I don't need to be building ships out of smithore, or power up warp drives from rare carbomite, but some functionality from a base would be nice. Replenish snacks, rehab tired Kerbals, landing pad marker... I guess I am asking for sort of the same thing you are, just on another planet or moon.

But I don't know if the console is up to the task of being able to run this sort of thing.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:16 AM, GrouchyDevotee said:

I'm Kerballing on a PS4 console.

I think it would be nice to have other launch and landing facilities available on Kerban, perhaps unlocked/earned through the tech tree.

As far as re-building the Kerbal complex at various locations goes, I don't think it's necessary. If you can already build things on Kerban I don't see a value in adding a logistics infrastructure, mainly because the console probably wouldn't keep up.

However, I would like to see some permanent and functional Mun base parts, I don't need to be building ships out of smithore, or power up warp drives from rare carbomite, but some functionality from a base would be nice. Replenish snacks, rehab tired Kerbals, landing pad marker... I guess I am asking for sort of the same thing you are, just on another planet or moon.

But I don't know if the console is up to the task of being able to run this sort of thing.

I think the console is perfectly capable. It can run far more complex games with little effort. 

1 hour ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

I think the console is perfectly capable. It can run far more complex games with little effort. 

I would build and fly more Kerbal aircraft if I could use a proper joystick. I am getting the impression that enabling a keyboard for the PS4 for KSP Enhanced Edition is something that might be a solution to some of the control/play issues. I'd love to see some dedicated Mun-base parts.

I guess if they added a half a dozen more actual runways spread around Kerban, and then offered contracts to build bases by moving/landing some base parts to those locations I could see that being a good addition.

Typically my favourite games are either Flight Sims, or builder games like Tropico, and Civilization. So I would actually welcome the addition of some resource management functions to this game.

Once some of the more important glitches have been resolved, I'd love to see all of the Kerban settlements and space stations expand.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.