KSP Weekly: A Private Space Race

SQUAD

5 hours ago, SQUAD said:
Spoiler

tumblr_inline_p10tw4rNan1rr2wit_540.png

Oh yeah.  That pod.  Still not super thrilled about the lack of lego-ness on that one, but oh well.  There's a few parts in the catalog that are "more model kit, less lego" already.  I'll live.

Edited by klgraham1013

5 hours ago, RoverDude said:

Rest assured the ROUND-8 is still LFO :wink:. When I made the others it just looked out of place, so Leti was kind enough to approve making a replacement.

tumblr_inline_p10tj6a0uB1rr2wit_540.png

OMG, @RoverDude you beautiful human being you! :) I know you probably can't confirm or deny, but any plans for other sizes of gold tanks? In the range of the 1.25m FL-T400 for example?

Glad to hear the console builds are in the certification process.  I have the PC version myself, but glad to hear our console brethren will be able to get back into it.

Is that @Darth Badie wearing imperial-red headphones at 2:45 of the Private Division Official Label Announcement Video ? Why did you stray to the dark side?

Edited by Raptor9

51 minutes ago, Raptor9 said:

tumblr_inline_p10tj6a0uB1rr2wit_540.png

OMG, @RoverDude you beautiful human being you! :) I know you probably can't confirm or deny, but any plans for other sizes of gold tanks? In the range of the 1.25m FL-T400 for example?

Glad to hear the console builds are in the certification process.  I have the PC version myself, but glad to hear our console brethren will be able to get back into it.

Is that @Darth Badie wearing imperial-red headphones at 2:45 of the Private Division Official Label Announcement Video ? Why did you stray to the dark side?

Yes it’s me and my hands too ... lol 

I’m having fun in the dark side :wink: 

14 hours ago, SQUAD said:

Let’s start off with a shout out to our partners at Private Division, who have recently announced their label, intentions, and portfolio of fellow independent studios participating in this endeavour of creating titles of the highest quality. Since this partnership began, they have been showing us nothing but their commitment and support to improve upon KSP and making it the best game it can possibly be, while supporting our creative vision. We’re very excited and happy to be part of this project. Check their Official Label Announcement Video to get more insight about what Private Division is and the amazing studios that are working with them.

Hey, the first link seems not to work for me and I watched the video and I am still cluess as to what 'private division' is.. :confused:

Edited by Majorjim!

5 minutes ago, Majorjim! said:

Hey, the first link seems not to work for me and I watched the video and I am still cluess as to what 'private division' is.. :confused:

From the first link:

Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale.

Basically, it looks like it's TakeTwo's "indie" arm.

20 hours ago, SQUAD said:

Furthermore, no data will be overwritten from the older versions, so you won’t lose your progress. KSP Enhanced Edition will appear on your library as a separate game and, on the brightside, you’ll be able to get twice as many achievements from playing both versions.

Are you saying the enhanced edition will have a separate trophy list? There's no real bright side to that then since one of the trophies is glitched making the platinum impossible

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Are you saying the enhanced edition will have a separate trophy list? There's no real bright side to that then since one of the trophies is glitched making the platinum impossible

One of the dev weeklies stated that the QA team verified that all the achievements were working properly in the EE.

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Sure there is.  Marketing spin.  Which is why they keep bringing it up like it's a "feature."

On 12/15/2017 at 11:25 PM, Raptor9 said:

On 12/16/2017 at 12:18 AM, Darth Badie said:

Yes it’s me and my hands too ... lol 

I’m having fun in the dark side :wink: 

Oh man... what a cool looking office!!!  I want to come work for you!!!  :D

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

Oh man... what a cool looking office!!!  I want to come work for you!!!  :D

I hear The Empire has horrible retirement plans...

1 hour ago, Darth Badie said:

I have no idea Jim, I didn´t notice when they did that :P 

I bet it's easy for your co-workers to sneak up and pull pranks on you. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.