Foodie poll

Parv Kerman

Foodie poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like more?

I like burgers alot more than pizza. I don't know why. 

Usually when i have some veggie i hate on a burger i don't notice it at all but when i have a veggie on a pizza i can easily taste it.

On 16/12/2017 at 11:29 AM, YNM said:

Not really native...

250px-Lemper.jpg

surabi-kincapng-2Pja.png

That looks delicious! What is it though?

On 17/12/2017 at 3:52 AM, Geonovast said:

Entirely depends on my mood and where it's coming from.

Hard to beat Papa Murphy's BBQ chicken pizza.

But there are some sports bars around here that have damn good burgers.

Or, you know

Pizza-Inside-A-Burger.jpg

I like juicy burgers but not too greasy. I feel sorry for the lady holding that. I think Dominoes Pizza is the best, i might be missing out though.

4 hours ago, NSEP said:

i might be missing out though.

Papa Murphys is great.  Their pizzas are cheap, full of toppings, and you always get it right out of the oven - because you cook it yourself.  It's take'n'bake.  The aforementioned BBQ chicken I get is a 16 in pizza, has KC masterpiece BBQ sauce, chicken, tomatoes, bacon, chives, and a ton of cheese.  They're soooo good, and they're less than $15.  Plus, since they're uncooked, they're technically grocery, and food stamp eligible.

The only downside is they don't deliver.

Dominos is... eh.  Not much of a fan of Pizza Hut anymore either.

On 12/16/2017 at 11:38 AM, Earthlinger said:

Depends. Pizza is fun to make, and burgers are....kinda eh.

you can put bacon on either one though so both get points for that.

8 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Papa Murphys is great.  Their pizzas are cheap, full of toppings, and you always get it right out of the oven - because you cook it yourself.  It's take'n'bake.  The aforementioned BBQ chicken I get is a 16 in pizza, has KC masterpiece BBQ sauce, chicken, tomatoes, bacon, chives, and a ton of cheese.  They're soooo good, and they're less than $15.  Plus, since they're uncooked, they're technically grocery, and food stamp eligible.

The only downside is they don't deliver.

Dominos is... eh.  Not much of a fan of Pizza Hut anymore either.

when i had access to big name pizza places, i always preferred pizza hut. but here we got 2 no name pizza places and they are both better than that. in fact some of the best pizza places ive eaten at were no name one offs. 

12 minutes ago, qzgy said:

I quite like 5 guys.

I had them once, wasn't overly impressed.  Just another burger.  Maybe I was just expecting too much from the hype.  Could have just been a shoddy location too.

I love Bair's.  50 different burgers on their menu, even a few vegetarian friendly.  Expensive, but worth it, IMO.

Definitely agree hole-in-the-wall mom-and-pop places are always the best.  Wish I had one of these around..

la-et-st-emmy-nominations-2014-top-nominees-wi-036

• 6 months later...

They are both awesome although when it comes to pizza there is one thing that what comes to mind the actual style, My personal favorite is Chicago-Style Deep Dish, but I also like the traditional Pizza Napoletana (Naples-style) which I am seeing more in more in the states even though this version is about as Italian as Luciano Pavarotti, where as deep dish is about as Italian as Frank Sinatra. (Basically Deep dish is Italian-American whereas Pizza Napoletana is Authentic Italian.) 

I love a good cheeseburger (rare or medium rare, or don't bother), ideally with green chile. Hint: a properly done hamburger should be edible with nothing on it at all, or it's not cooked/seasoned properly (just like a steak).

I also love good pizza. There are excellent versions of both all over the US.

All that said, while I voted "burger," I don't like one or another choices, my usual drill is to eat what's best wherever I happen to be (geographically, and regarding the specific restaurant). I had one pizza in Italy when we were there (and a bite of 2 others), because we were instead eating other things in most all cases. If I'm in Thailand, I eat thai food, etc.

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.