[1.5.X] Capsule Corp. Endeavour (Mars Base Camp)

Gabu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1.4.3 compatibility released (minor bugs)

On 3/8/2018 at 3:37 PM, RaiderMan said:

experiencing a problem where the upper cryogenic stage is decoupling from the sm on staging of the first stage core booster.

I still don't know how to chain these kind of events, so, it's a known issue. Sorry!

Just a minor niggle; your version numbering is a bit off. Version numbers between periods are considered numbers in their own right when it comes to software versioning; the entire version string isn't treated like a floating decimal number, for example:

0.5 is the latest version of your mod, but you've got an older versions of v0.14, 0.13, and 0.12 - Because 12, 13, and 14 are all higher than 5, they're considered "newer" versions by applications like CKAN.

If these were versions 0.1.2, 0.1.3, and 0.1.4, it wouldn't be a problem, or alternatively if the latest version was 0.50, it would detected it as a newer version. As it is, this isn't the case :)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh:confused:..this looks really good! I will check this out!

And to be honest, when I read Capsule Corp, I instantly thought of tiny little capsules from an old anime which could store items in themselves for easy transport..... :nostalgia:

• 4 months later...

Hi there. Ive recently downloaded this mod and I think it looks pretty neat so far. One thing I have an issue with so far is with the EMLU rover. I have TakeCommand installed however I cannot place a kerbal in the seat prior to launching to the runway for testing. I can board it just fine tho. I am running this on 1.4.5..so I dont expect much far as support is concerned, but I thought id mention it. Im having a tough time finding a way to use these great looking rover frames! Not a lot of wheels are that small that actually look good with it(Im picky like that ;)sorry)

besides that note it seems to be fine. I think this problem is also persistent with the EMU rover too.

On 5/29/2018 at 5:40 AM, Sorabh said:

Oh:confused:..this looks really good! I will check this out!

And to be honest, when I read Capsule Corp, I instantly thought of tiny little capsules from an old anime which could store items in themselves for easy transport..... :nostalgia:

the logo looks pretty similar to me ;); its not exact..but I had to take a second pass at it, I was like woh woh woh??!

5 minutes ago, Jesusthebird said:

the logo looks pretty similar to me ;); its not exact..but I had to take a second pass at it, I was like woh woh woh??! 

Heh, looks like you are a person of fine taste as well :). I had an idea though...what if a mod introduces 7 magical orbs to the game, scattered across the Kerbol system. When these orbs are brought together, any technology from the tech tree can be learnt? :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I had made a major update late on 1.10 version. It works fine on 1.12 as well.

You can find it here, this is the main thread now. The moon village will be part of the KKP from now on. I´m working to release a minnor update late this week too...

Here you can find projets inspired by many Nasa projects for moon and mars bases. 

Hope you enjoy!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.