Looking for a Modder to fix Kerbiting Systems

Alpha 360

Kerbiting Systems has been messing with my game and if I am going to continue my mission report, I would like somebody to look into the mod. Also, if the present owner of this mod stops in to see this, please comment so that I can contact you later if necessary. 

Just now, Gyrfalcon5 said:

we'd better be able to see your output logs

Excuse me, as I am not knowledgeable of codding, I don't know what that means. I feel sorta stupid right now asking to fix stuff I don't know about. But it needs to be done. What are they exactly?

I found it. What should I do with it? I copied it and put it into Dropbox, so I think I can move it around from there, right? I copied the link and here it is below. As you see, it is 5.5 milibytes so it is quite large.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8uxn4ydc7yf3p6/output_log.txt?dl=0

Edited by Alpha 360

I just needed you to make it visible so other modders can see it a diagnose the problem with your Kerbiting Systems. I'll take a look and see what I can discern from it, but just let me warn you that I am not the most experienced with Kopernicus modding, although I do know the basics.

Spoiler

Load(Assembly): Kopernicus/Plugins/Kopernicus.Components

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\KSP_win\GameData\Kopernicus\Plugins\Kopernicus.Components.dll

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Kopernicus.Components' V1.0

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0

Load(Assembly): Kopernicus/Plugins/Kopernicus

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\KSP_win\GameData\Kopernicus\Plugins\Kopernicus.dll

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Kopernicus' V1.0

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'Kopernicus.OnDemand' V1.0

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'Kopernicus.Components' V1.0

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'Kopernicus.Parser' V1.0

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0

Load(Assembly): Kopernicus/Plugins/Kopernicus.OnDemand

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\KSP_win\GameData\Kopernicus\Plugins\Kopernicus.OnDemand.dll

AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Kopernicus.OnDemand' V1.0

Load(Assembly): Kopernicus/Plugins/Kopernicus.Parser

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Users\Peter\Desktop\KSP_win\GameData\Kopernicus\Plugins\Kopernicus.Parser.dll

Is this what you are looking for in the output logs for Kopernicus? There was some other stuff with modular-flight-intergrater in the mix. That's only because it was in the way of the selected code.

@Alpha 360

You might find more and/or quicker assistance in the thread for the mod you're using than here in General Discussions. Also, you'd be able to find out who is currently managing that mod. If you need help finding the thread, I usually find good results by searching Google.

Unfortunately I can't be of any real assistance since I've never even heard of the mod you're using.

Thanks for that help Mako. Just so you know I found the original thread but the first mod author apparently gave to the mod to somebody else because he hasn't signed on to Kerbal Space Program in a year. And Kerbiting Systems works with the current version of KSP so somebody else is working on it. 

Edited by Alpha 360

For one instance, Benjamin Kerman , when I time-warped inside Kerbin's atmosphere for 30 seconds on parachutes, suddenly the vessel crashed into Kerbin at something like 4,000,000 m/s. I think that is not a usual Kraken attack. Secondly, I almost collided with Minmus and yet did not get a SOI change. Granted, Minmus' SOI would be smaller, since it was as close to Kerbin as the Mun is but I wouldn't imagine it to be that small. Secondly, when the world spawned in, I looked around the solar system to find that Tylo was inside of Duna. And it was still orbiting. I think that could be a bug in the mod, but it has been impacting frame-rates with tiny vessels of no more or less than 30 parts. That's what I mean by messing with my game. 

Sorry if I hadn't posted this first. Still am new to mod fixing and bug report stuff. 

Edited by Alpha 360

Ok, that helps a lot more. Now, if you find another bug like this, save the game and immediately upload the output log as you did earlier with a description of the problem. I also suggest posting a bug report with this information on the Kerbiting Systems thread so the author can take a look at it too. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.