Jeb: Origins

HamnavoePer

This will be a story written by me over the next few weeks. I am currently working on a plotline for this story and intend to start releasing chapters within a week.

I intend to use various mods to write this story including, but not limited to: BDarmoury, Kerbal Cities pack, vessel mover and many more to assist with the storyline.

Suggestions will be welcome :) 

Chapter One, Sometime in the Mid 1950s AK: Jeb was a street kerbal. He scavenged to make a living in the far-off city of New Kerbal in the Kerbal Islands, some small, windy islands of the north coast of the U.K.E (United Kerbal Empire), by sitting on street corners with a tin and admiring the small aircraft which flew overhead. It was his dream to one day pilot those aircraft and go the the United Kerbin States to see the Statue Of Kerbal. Anyway, back to the present. In New Kerbal begging was illegal and “Koppers” would wander around trying to locate street kerbals like Jeb. The street corner he was on at this particular moment would be his last street corner as there was a Kopper top about to wander around the corner to make an arrest. As Jeb looked around he realised that there was a Kopper sprinting towards him. He grabbed his pack and started to run TOWARDS the Kop. the Kopper was put off by this and decided to pull his taser. There was a buzz and Jeb felt immeasurable pain as he blacked out…

To be continued...

I've given up on images (Couldn't get the mods to work together, idk why), but here is the next chapter:

Chapter Two: Jeb came too in a grimy police cell and looked around him. He was wearing a Shirt and smart trousers. Across the room, behind some bars, there was a large machine resting on 6 hydraulic rams with some kind of cabin resting on top. There were giant versions of the Phone things which Jeb saw so many kerbals walking around holding set up around the cabin. At that moment, there was a knock; “Jeb, are you awake?”

“Umm, yes. Where am I?” asked Jeb

“This is the National Academy for Reformed Convicts. We have been studying you street kerbals and realised that you have a unique skill set compared to many kerbals. You are used to hardships and are a lot tougher than your average Bob.” Jeb realised that he had been recruited for something. He wanted to know more. “Please sir, What is that machine over there?”

"That, my kerbal, is the latest in full motion  flight simulator technology."

Jeb was obviously confused. "And why aren't you just locking me up?"

"For science my kerbal. For science"

To be continued...

Edited by HamnavoePer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.