An error message appears when ksp is loading

3 hours ago, Harry Rhodan said:

It is telling you that it can't find textures and plugins of some mods like Bluedog Design Bureau and TAC Life Support. So I guess you didn't install them correctly.

Are you sure the Bluedog is available in CKAN?  I'm pretty sure that @Angel-125 doesn't allow it, which would mean that it's a manual install, and not CKAN related

2 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

Yes, ckan is notorious for borking mod installation

It not a bug, it's a feature .... Kind of a mini game in and of itself (if you get your modded KSP running then you win)

CKAN is a tool.  If you misuse it, it will break.  Once you start mixing manual installs with CKAN, the chances of problems increase.  Personally, I do installs of over 200 mods with CKAN, without any problems.

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Are you sure the Bluedog is available in CKAN?  I'm pretty sure that @Angel-125 doesn't allow it, which would mean that it's a manual install, and not CKAN related

CKAN is a tool.  If you misuse it, it will break.  Once you start mixing manual installs with CKAN, the chances of problems increase.  Personally, I do installs of over 200 mods with CKAN, without any problems.

I have some mods that I have install manually and others with the CKAN

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

So which do you do manually?

Career Evolution, Commnet Contract and Kerbal Science Innovations Contract Packs 

Coatle Aerospace Probe Plus

Sample Return Capsule

Is there any problem whith these mods?

Edited by zeant93

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.