• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/24/2020 at 7:52 AM, Folkhoer said:

Any changes I make ingame don't seem to save. Can I fix this somehow?

On 1/4/2021 at 10:06 AM, VoidSquid said:

Same problem here, any help appreciated.

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party but when you run the game and let's say you want to edit a Flight profile, start with :

1. selecting the profile you want with Select->Select profile for scene [xxx]
  2. Then in the profile editor, make sure the correct profile is selected
  3. EXPORT the profile (even you don't need to)
  4. Then only edit the profile

I have done that a couple of times and now in my KS3P installation, I have set my own profiles in the DefaultConfig.cfg file and I deleted all the other profiles made by clusta per scene, to be sure I cannot make any mistake. I have a specific profile for the MAP view and another profile for any other scene.

Once you are satisfied with your setting, export again and use this file to build your own profiles.

You can take a look of my KS3P rendering in the following video I've made.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 10:34 PM, OnlyLightMatters said:

The KS3P release made by c1usta works fine in KSP 1.11.2. https://github.com/c1usta/KS3P
Made another video with this mod which was publish yesterday : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtuyU8WbWTE

Thanks for the tip. I'm trying to get KS3P working in late versions too.
What were your steps @OnlyLightMatters in getting from the GIT repo files to it working?

I had a look at that GIT page but all the files and folders  different than what's in the older KS3P Game Folder directory (eg which ckan installed). Eg c1usta's files are all *.cs". Are there extra steps involved in compiling them or something?

- - - - - -

Ok, found it here in case anyone else needs it: https://github.com/c1usta/KS3P/releases
Sorry for the bother

Edited by Maverick_aus
found answer myself

On 5/5/2021 at 9:43 AM, OnlyLightMatters said:

Yup and the release made for 1.9.1 still works in 1.11.X :)
Don't think I've had to install any dependency.
I've taken a look at TUFX, I think you can do everything you can do with KS3P with TUFX and maybe more.

TUFX does nothing on it's own.  it's made like a dependancy. 

the release from c1usta works.  (or atleast it activates) but it's too dark.  and nothing seems to actually work. 

i had a problem that my ks3p didn't work.  it was too dark and none of the settings would change.  basicly locked to default.  when you press alt+3 it opens the menu.  and you can enable and disable the mod.  but any other setting makes no change.  the sliders don't work.  changing profile does nothing.  

turns out if you have TUFX installed.  you need to go into the textures unlimited folder.  into the dll folder.  and delete the second dll in there. (BlendshapeModelLoader.dll)  (just incase this has been bothering someone else for a few days aswel now like it did for me.. this should solve it)

On 10/8/2019 at 2:44 AM, Problemless Mods Wanter said:

Hello,

Thank you so much for your interest about my question.

I had the BlendshapeModelLoader.dll in the folder and removed it as you said, but unfortunately it didn't fix.

So I sent my logs via PM, I hope it helps.

Your help is greatly appreciated kind sir.

don't know if this has been resolved yet.      

i also deleted blendshape and it didn't fix things.  so i just started uninstalling and installing mods.  (trying out spectre for example).

and it turns out when i have Astronomer's Visual Pack installed it does this.     ofcourse my skybox doesn't look near as awesome as it does with it installed.  

but atleast without Astronomer's Visual Pack i can get ks3p to work.  and i also have tufx installed with turd.  

(as a side note.  with AVP installed,  ks3p has options to pick a profile from AVP.  so i might just need to look in the AVP folder and delete whatever it has that's related to ks3p)

edit:   yes i can confirm that if you go into the AVP folder.  into effects.  and delete the ks3p config files that are in there.  then it will work.

there is also a tufx config in there wich i also deleted

Edited by darkracer125

On 5/5/2021 at 3:43 AM, OnlyLightMatters said:

Yup and the release made for 1.9.1 still works in 1.11.X :)
Don't think I've had to install any dependency.
I've taken a look at TUFX, I think you can do everything you can do with KS3P with TUFX and maybe more.

The only issue I have with TUFX is that its ambient occlusion shader has weird artifacting when you're up close to objects. There's this weird z-depth quirk that causes the shadows to look jagged / staggered. Unfortunate because that's one of the main shader effects I'm looking for. KS3P did it correctly when the build was still stable.

1 hour ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

As others have said, it's working fine for me on 1.11.2. Does it not work for you?

I'm unable to get my ambient occlusion working with Clusta's  1.9.1 Beta fix. I've been spending half of today trying to set up the configs but nothing happens. AO works in the main menu, but not in flight, EVA, IVA, etc.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:46 PM, Fringified said:

I'm unable to get my ambient occlusion working with Clusta's  1.9.1 Beta fix. I've been spending half of today trying to set up the configs but nothing happens. AO works in the main menu, but not in flight, EVA, IVA, etc.

I just checked and it does have effect for me, albeit verrrry subtle. AO requires certain geometry to show up, I think? If you put a capsule on the pad, I find AO changes to be fairly noticeable on the grating the pod is sitting on. Checked it in EVA too. I have edited both the flight and eva configs, though ... so maybe we're adding ao to different settings and therefore it shows up differently? dunno!

Hey, i am using KS3P with Astronomer's Visual Pack and it is very dark. I was in orbit on the sunny side and could barely see my spacecraft. Can you please help with this and tell me how to reduce whatever is causing it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 9:35 PM, Rover 6428 said:

Hey, i am using KS3P with Astronomer's Visual Pack and it is very dark. I was in orbit on the sunny side and could barely see my spacecraft. Can you please help with this and tell me how to reduce whatever is causing it?

I haven't used ks3p for a long time, but try to change the avp ks3p profile's color profile (or whatever it is called) setting from ACES, to neutral if it hasn't yet

Edited by ssd21345

I've recently switched running KSP from Windows, using TUFX to Linux - TUFX only supports DirectX, but from what I can see here using c1usta's fork on 1.11.2 should work fine and run on Linux using OpenGL. KS3P will probably still be a popular choice for Linux users.

Anyone have any experience/issues on this combo? Any suggestions, favourites or lists of KS3P profiles (I see there's one in AVP)?

• 4 months later...

Just so y´all know this (the unnoficial patch linked above) still works in 1.12, too.

Kinda wonky, but it works. Can't permanently save settings (have to manually edit cfgs for that), but you can at least export profiles - but choosing which profile goes where is kind of a pain.

Edit: Just discovered TUFX. Whatever. Been under a rock for a long time.

*crawls back under it*

Edited by monstah

• 3 months later...
On 2017/12/22 at AM3点24分, The White Guardian said:

坎巴拉太空计划

后期处理模组

介绍 KS3P (KSP Post Processing -> KSPPP -> KS3P),一个旨在为 Kerbal Space Program 带来后期处理效果的模组。

有没有想过'为什么虚幻引擎游戏与 Unity 引擎相比总是看起来如此流畅?嗯,这就是后期处理的结果。请参见下面的示例:

12-1.jpg

这是我自己电脑上的另一个演示。

没有后处理:

tBqE5I2.png

带后处理:

twywX3B.png

截图

他们说一张图片能说出一千个单词。多亏了 KS3P,他们甚至可以说更多。这里有几个并排比较。

揭示隐藏内容

Without KS3P:

HGXR6Gr.png

With KS3P:

OCdrHaF.png

Without KS3P:

iM4jIeq.png

With KS3P:

mQsaYos.png

Without KS3P:

SIEtGH8.png

With KS3P:

nvEDDhY.png

特征

- 使用后期处理效果让 KSP 看起来比以往任何时候都更好!

- 低 CPU 和 GPU 成本!

- 与所有你最喜欢的模组一起使用!(包括 CameraTools!)

但是越来越好...

- KS3P 是完全可配置的,这意味着每个后处理效果都可以微调。模组制作者甚至可以将效果配置设置为特定于场景

- KS3P 有几个功能可以玩:

下载

模组:  SpaceDock [V6.1 for KSP 1.7.X]

源代码:GitHub

文档:

https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/[email protected]/manual/index.html _ _

游戏内编辑器:

使用 Left-Alt + 3 打开-关闭。文档在路上。

It looks good, but can it run in 1.9.0?

• 4 months later...
On 6/13/2021 at 5:36 PM, 610yesnolovely said:

I've recently switched running KSP from Windows, using TUFX to Linux - TUFX only supports DirectX, but from what I can see here using c1usta's fork on 1.11.2 should work fine and run on Linux using OpenGL. KS3P will probably still be a popular choice for Linux users.

Anyone have any experience/issues on this combo? Any suggestions, favourites or lists of KS3P profiles (I see there's one in AVP)?

Just a compatibility info update: @clusta's recompiled version runs fine on KSP 1.12.3 on Linux.

@The White Guardian: Thanks for the mod!

Reviving old thread to emphasize that KS3P is still relevant for Linux users looking for a postprocessing effects visual mod, since the other popular option TUFX has no OpenGL/Linux support.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.