2 minutes ago, kjack1111 said:

It theoretically should, if you took some time to read guardian's post.

Yes, I feel chastised thank you.

After reading through the OP then the entire first page of posts this question came to me and I figured favourite mods were part mods :).  I also haven't added TU to my favourites yet.

But when I get some time I look forward to giving this a crack.  Thanks @The White Guardian!

Peace.

2 minutes ago, Electrocutor said:

Are you using a custom PP stack or the one that is included with Unity that Squad just never imported?
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/?&_ga=2.180724583.1586170214.1513898714-1404763540.1513898714#!/content/83912

((Assuming your talking to me)) I only dropped the mod into gamedata. I'm not jumping through a thousand hoops to get a custom PP Stack into the game.

16 minutes ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

Are we allowed to bundle this with mods?

"Make your pack not brutal on people's PCs

Then ask to bundle things"

-JadeOfMaar, 2017, colorized

personally i think you should finish IPP first to a reasonable extent before you worry about bundling stuff

Edited by DeltaDizzy

39 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

personally i think you should finish IPP first to a reasonable extent before you worry about bundling stuff

i never said i was gonna bundle it soon if i got a yes

(which i dont expect btw but it was worth a shot)

i would make my mod a little less impossible to run before bundling it ye

Looks neat...I'll give it a try.

Kinda confused why the pictures you chose to put in the OP weren't from KSP though? Lol.

We all play video games here obviously, I don't think we need to be shown what post processing is. I do want to see what it looks like in this game in particular though. Comparison shots from KSP would be super helpful.

UPDATE: Setting Dirt_Intensity at 1, makes the dirty camera effect almost unnoticeable, but keeps the bloom effect. I saw a couple of other people asking about this so I figured they'd find it handy.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

31 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Looks neat...I'll give it a try.

Kinda confused why the pictures you chose to put in the OP weren't from KSP though? Lol.

We all play video games here obviously, I don't think we need to be shown what post processing is. I do want to see what it looks like in this game in particular though. Comparison shots from KSP would be super helpful.

UPDATE: Setting Dirt_Intensity at 1, makes the dirty camera effect almost unnoticeable, but keeps the bloom effect. I saw a couple of other people asking about this so I figured they'd find it handy.

Thanks

Since I complained about a lack of comparison shots, I'll put my money where my mouth is and post some myself.

I tried my best to duplicate the setting/light conditions, hope this is helpful to someone. Keep in mind I use several other visual mods but nothing crazy like scatterer that would make it look alarmingly different than stock. This is max settings, 4k btw. (Lens dirt is essentially turned off though)

Comparison shots under spoiler:

Spoiler

Night-No post processing:

F3085D24615B3D2ADFA463562AAF5F01774099F5

Night-With post processing:

BFE38701957220F717EF9D8F1A5FB5DB4ECA7958

Day-No post processing:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Day-With post processing:

9457B43FC2C51786555FF366CACF1B02956AF5FB

Space-No post processing:

Space-With post processing:

714CA0745108BBAF5714E6E3AC0A23DB76A7457A

VAB-No post processing:

VAB-With post processing:

B3F974E6272E484DDE004C0C031AB97C2DAA0A58

Overall, I like it! Sometimes it's more subtle and other times it's a bit over blown but it adds a nice feeling of depth and smoothness. Definitely brings KSP one more step closer to looking "next-gen" Nice job @The White Guardian!

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

This plus TU is going to be mind blowingly gorgeous!! Before you know it flat-earthers are going to be posting screenshots from KSP saying 'this is a game and it looks more real than the photoshopped pics from NASA!!' hahahahahahahaaaa......... people are dumb and it makes me sad... ;.;

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.