Electrocutor's Thread

Electrocutor

1 hour ago, Manwith Noname said:

I have a pWings recolour ready to go along with some other things. I'm just waiting for TU to update to 1.8 to prevent unwarranted bug reports.

Hide contents

98908DB4580A0B3ECEF3E39D08766183177A6B4A

Though, pWings itself has an odd issue in 1.8 too.

wow! that`s amazing. does the metallic shader work too? i`ve been playing 1.8.1 and found no odd behavior with pwings (apart from the rather huge lift they produce). i`m itching to try it, i wanna build some shiny robots heh. props for your hard work looks like a godsend and would greatly expand my builds. cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 4:08 PM, Aazard said:

@Electrocutor

Any way to change the UI icons, like the mini kerbals? or the ones seen in the astronaut complex (I'm recoloring to "human skin tones)

I cant figure out how...

You'd need a mod that lets you switch out textures for things that are not parts. It'd be pretty simple, but I don't have one made right now.

You can check TextureReplacer and with Sigma to see if anything fits the bill. I'm not sure what all they iterate through. I just deleted my KSP texture name db last week when reloading my computer, or I could tell you which names you needed, sorry.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.