The Final Stand: The Finale

DarkOwl57

50 years after his disappearance, A long-lost hero returns.

25 years after World War K, An admiral wants Jeb... Dead and alive.

And, after all these years, an old foe returns once again.

From the stellar studio of DarkOwl57 Productions, comes the finale to the infamous War quad-logy..... Qualogy?

A DarkOwl57 production....

In Conjunction with Just Jim Studios... (Maybe- depends on what he says). This is....

The Final Stand

[Title pic coming soon]

Contents

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who's encouraged me from Day one of my writing. Myself. My mom. One of my teachers (Interestingly not an ELA teacher). Second, this is going to be..... different from the other stories. Expect uploads sporadically on the  weekends, as I'll be having pictures and shtuff. Now, this project... really wasn't supposed to happen. Or if it was, it was supposed to be next Christmas. As in.. Late 2018, if at all. But, I got ideas. And they formulated... And I got to thinking, and thinking, and thinkingthinkingthinking. And now, I feel it's time.. After all, it's Christmas! So, I hope y'all enjoy. I hope you guys like it as much as I do :). Coming soon™.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.