[1.9.X] Tantares and BDB now in Colors!

Drakenex

On 8/18/2018 at 11:23 PM, Taco Salad said:

Im having a few bugs with the textures on the enrfaren and reinsdeyr orbital engines. Album of the bugs ive found

https://imgur.com/a/JZXovsJ

From your album, I'm going to infer that some of the textures aren't loading properly?

So first question:  Are you using the latest versions of Tantares and Tantares in colors?

And second question:  Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of KSP and installing just these two mods into there to see if you still get the bug?

Okay, can confirm possible bugs.  In Taco Salad's screenshots, specific skins do not appear to apply correctly, such as the military Green skin just showing Tantares Grey instead on the Erfaren orbital engine.

@Taco Salad Please explain your bug in as many details as you can next time.  Simple pictures do not make a good bug report.

Edited by Deltac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

@Drakenex Is the stock texture switching of fairings possible? If so, as a suggestion, would it be possible to make red (Zenit-3 and Kosmos-2) and blue (Kosmos-3I) variants of the 1.25m and 2.5m fairings?
Also, just a reminder that the Almaz parts are still slightly broken.

No idea! gotta try.

Working on it right now!

front_Almaz_8.png

front_Almaz_9.png

screenshot2.png

Edited by Drakenex

• 2 months later...
On 6/28/2018 at 10:16 PM, scottadges said:

Hi there, I wasn't sure the protocol for making a request? And not sure if there were issues adding colors to specific parts or not. 

Can you add color options for this part:

bAXQOQT.jpg

It's the H-87R Airlock Compartment

I love this little part as an add-on to my version of an expanded Soyuz or small space station. But I can't mix-and-match with the other colored pieces. My OCD is going nuts! :confused:

@Drakenex Hey there, necro'ing a post of mine from back in June 2018 wondering if there's any chance this airlock component could get the colorization treatment?

Maybe when next you're updating all those sweet new Tantares parts... you could give some love to that little one? Anyway, thanks for all your great work on this mod!

Edited by scottadges

@sslaptnhablhat

screenshot0.png

screenshot1.png

On 2/25/2019 at 10:56 PM, scottadges said:

@Drakenex Hey there, necro'ing a post of mine from back in June 2018 wondering if there's any chance this airlock component could get the colorization treatment?

Maybe when next you're updating all those sweet new Tantares parts... you could give some love to that little one? Anyway, thanks for all your great work on this mod!

Colors?

17 minutes ago, Drakenex said:

Colors?

I guess whatever you think is best. But I would definitely like the greyish/black color and the greenish color (in the part above). I don't know if you could do the full-on taxi colors you have, too? :0.0:

Thanks for replying and as always appreciate keeping up these mods!

Edited by scottadges

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.