[1.9.X] Tantares and BDB now in Colors!

Drakenex

On 1/2/2018 at 3:33 PM, fgjordy said:

How about an Bare Metal Skin?

Tantares as is is basically bare metal, although there is some paint here and there.  It depends on how we feel!  Also sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

1 hour ago, DeltaDizzy said:

tfw you try to do this kind of thing for your unreleased parts mod using TU

but you guys use FS

The best way to play KSP is to spit fire out of your rear end!  Wait, that sounds vulgar...

• 3 weeks later...

Tantares was Just updated today. Mostly changes to MIR/Salyut/Station parts. I love your mod but now my Salyut 1 station looks kind of strange because the textures are not matching up anymore. It would be great if you could update it so peace and order can be restored to Kerbin. Thanks!

8 hours ago, HooHungLow said:

Tantares was Just updated today. Mostly changes to MIR/Salyut/Station parts. I love your mod but now my Salyut 1 station looks kind of strange because the textures are not matching up anymore. It would be great if you could update it so peace and order can be restored to Kerbin. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Saltshaker said:

Yea, probably should update it to new Mir/other parts

Everything will be okay

CO9s13U.png

It would be great if we could get a Soyuz thermal protection/insulation texture. It would make the soyuz look a little more realistic. I know that it's probably hard to make it stock-alike but it's been something I was hoping would show up eventually. 

9 minutes ago, HooHungLow said:

I hate to be a pain, but do you have an ETA on the update? 

4 minutes ago, DJ Reonic said:

When they have time to finish it.

Been a busy week, but it might be tonight, or it might be tomorrow.  I'll need to go back through all the parts and double check that only 2 are broken at the moment.  If there's more, let me know!

2 hours ago, ScubaSteveWA said:

Just downloaded this and really enjoy the little immersion it adds.  I may have found a potential bug though, it seems the heatshield shrouds are not saving their color correctly and always end up white once launched.  These two images may help clarify.

ohh, let me look in to this.

Soyuz Rocket in Cryo-Frozen and Thawed variants coming soon!

W8RUUow.png

Edited by Drakenex

On 3/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, Cheesecake said:

Are the R7-Textures away? I downloaded this mod and it add texture-switching to Tantares-R7 but there are no textures included.

Coming soon! got a new PC and have to setup PS and some stuff first

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.