Long time KSP player,new member.

Audiobotguy03

I feel lazy to write a long "bio" for this introduction post of mine,but I will write some simple things about why I joined this forum :P

I've been playing KSP for a long time (since 2014, 3 years back to be exact) and just yesterday I decided to join the forums.:)

Edited by Audiobotguy03
to remove and change some things

Welcome to the dark side, we usually have electrical failures when one of the games crash, but we are fine with that. I mean, how else would be star in Starwars without our name?

TL:DR I'm a little guy that tries to slip in a joke every once in awhile. Welcome to our hotel, you'll be in here for quite awhile :)

11 hours ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Welcome to the dark side, we usually have electrical failures when one of the games crash, but we are fine with that. I mean, how else would be star in Starwars without our name?

TL:DR I'm a little guy that tries to slip in a joke every once in awhile. Welcome to our hotel, you'll be in here for quite awhile :)

Thank you. :)

(Nice pun BTW :D)

Edited by Audiobotguy03

5 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

Cool. 

We could use some help in our mods. Maybe you could help.

Sorry,I don't really have any programming skills. :(

I'm also more of a person that makes things in KSP and that tests mods instead.

I could test your mod if you want.:D

Edited by Audiobotguy03
To remove something

2 hours ago, Audiobotguy03 said:

Sorry,I don't really have any programming skills. :(

You actually don't really need programming skills to make a mod. You can make a parts pack as long as you have blender and a basic knowledge of how parts are made in KSP. There are lots of tutorials out there. :)

1 hour ago, Murican_Jeb said:

You actually don't really need programming skills to make a mod. You can make a parts pack as long as you have blender and a basic knowledge of how parts are made in KSP. There are lots of tutorials out there. :)

I'm more of that person that tests mods and that makes crafts with the mods that come with parts (Usually to test engines and use wings and fuselages).

(I edited the previous recent reply of mine to tell him)

Edited by Audiobotguy03
To add

• 2 weeks later...