Audiobotguy03

Long time KSP player,new member.

Recommended Posts

I feel lazy to write a long "bio" for this introduction post of mine,but I will write some simple things about why I joined this forum :P

I've been playing KSP for a long time (since 2014, 3 years back to be exact) and just yesterday I decided to join the forums.:)

Edited by Audiobotguy03
to remove and change some things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About time. :mad:

Welcome to our forum. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, James Kerman said:

Greetings and welcome to the forum, @Audiobotguy03.

Cool lambda avatar and I hope your experience here is as rewarding as mine has been.

Thanks Dude! :)

Edited by Audiobotguy03
to change things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

About time. :mad:

Welcome to our forum. :D

It must've been the wait for new members. XD

Thanks! :)

Edited by Audiobotguy03
to change things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the dark side, we usually have electrical failures when one of the games crash, but we are fine with that. I mean, how else would be star in Starwars without our name?

TL:DR I'm a little guy that tries to slip in a joke every once in awhile. Welcome to our hotel, you'll be in here for quite awhile :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Welcome to the dark side, we usually have electrical failures when one of the games crash, but we are fine with that. I mean, how else would be star in Starwars without our name?

TL:DR I'm a little guy that tries to slip in a joke every once in awhile. Welcome to our hotel, you'll be in here for quite awhile :)

Thank you. :)

(Nice pun BTW :D)

Edited by Audiobotguy03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grand Ship Builder said:

Cool. 

We could use some help in our mods. Maybe you could help.

 

Sorry,I don't really have any programming skills. :(

I'm also more of a person that makes things in KSP and that tests mods instead.

I could test your mod if you want.:D

 

 

Edited by Audiobotguy03
To remove something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Audiobotguy03 said:

Sorry,I don't really have any programming skills. :(

You actually don't really need programming skills to make a mod. You can make a parts pack as long as you have blender and a basic knowledge of how parts are made in KSP. There are lots of tutorials out there. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Murican_Jeb said:

You actually don't really need programming skills to make a mod. You can make a parts pack as long as you have blender and a basic knowledge of how parts are made in KSP. There are lots of tutorials out there. :)

I'm more of that person that tests mods and that makes crafts with the mods that come with parts (Usually to test engines and use wings and fuselages).

(I edited the previous recent reply of mine to tell him)

Edited by Audiobotguy03
To add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 12:10 AM, Audiobotguy03 said:

Thank you!

You're welcome!

A bit late but have a happy new year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KerbalNetwork said:

You're welcome!

A bit late but have a happy new year!

It's ok. XD

Happy New year to you too (even if i'm also late)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now