Skaian System Planet Pack [1.3]

Nailed it!

Skaian System Planet Pack

latest?cb=20111231073525

First, I want to thank @The White Guardian for letting me use his mods to learn and @Thomas P. for the Kopernicus Examples, and also Andrew Hussie to make the webcomic this mod is inspired on!

This is my first planet pack so there might be some issues with the developement and I might need some help if someone is kind enough to comment (With all the credit).

So, this mod is based on the different planets of the webcomic Homestuck by Andrew Hussie, with Skaia being the center of the mod.

Spoiler alert for those who are interested in Homestuck.

So, let's meet the planets shall we?

(Btw I have no idea how to do the posts)

First:

Skaia!

skaia.png

This blue, gassy marble somewhere in the orbit of Duna has the characteristic of being exactly like Kerbin at some point, being a semihabitable planet with no soil. This planet baffles Kerbals by its blueness, and the mysterious influence the planet has on it's moons, changing lumps of rocks into good ol' habitable planets.

Next:

Typheus, also known as the Land of Wind And Shade!

landofwindandshade.png

This even bluer marble is one of the satellites of Skaia, scoured mostly flat by past storms, thought to have been provoked by the influence of the moon's primary. It's thought that before these winds cleaned the planet, this moon used to be rainy and cloudy, and maybe it had life, evidenced by the lakes of pure oil dotting the surface of the planet; and it has old ruins of a sewage system, evidencing sapient beings. It's the most coveted planet of the Kerbol system, specially by the United States of Kamerica.

So, this it's waht I have managed to make!

Future features I want to include (Green mostly done, orange being worked on, red still not made, blue maybe not included)

Lands of Heat and Clockwork, of Light and Rain, and Frost and Frogs.

Prospit and Derse

The Nobles and Trolls planets.

So, this is my planet pack! I hope you like it and I would be so grateful if someone reports any bugs (I'ts my first planet pack so it's likely there are) or could help me out writing the code!

-Download the mod:

-Dropbox

Thanks for reading! :o)

Edited by Nailed it!
SPOLER ALERT

4 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

Awesome work!

Also, if you need help with anything, just give me a shout! :)

Really? THANKS A LOT!:D

I don't have anything too complicated to work with right know but since most of the planets are planned to have oceans, I might need some help, specially with LOHAC.

I repeat THANKS A LOT!:D

Edited by Nailed it!

Who would have thought that in this universe SBURB would be spawned from a KSP mod... :D

So, what is your grand concept for translating these bodies into a physical plane? (Since the Incipisphere is a metaphysical medium and all (multiple puns intended)).

Also, you might want to place a big spoiler alert at the beginning of your post, in case anyone here takes interest in the source material :)

4 hours ago, Psycho_zs said:

Who would have thought that in this universe SBURB would be spawned from a KSP mod... :D

So, what is your grand concept for translating these bodies into a physical plane? (Since the Incipisphere is a metaphysical medium and all (multiple puns intended)).

Also, you might want to place a big spoiler alert at the beginning of your post, in case anyone here takes interest in the source material :)

XD

And my concept is to add the main planets as moons to Skaia the gas giant. I hope this satisfies you :-)

And I should do the spoiler thing.

43 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

I believe this is in the wrong subforum.

Sorry! :P I sincerely have little to no idea about how to post something, and I just selected the thing that looked like mods would go.

Could you tell me where should I put this and how? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Nailed it!

1 hour ago, Nailed it! said:

Sorry! :P I sincerely have little to no idea about how to post something, and I just selected the thing that looked like mods would go.

Could you tell me where should I put this and how? Thanks in advance!

well if you are not ready for a full-fledged release, then add-on development would be best. If it is released but still updating, then add-on releases would be the place to go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2017 at 1:57 AM, DeltaDizzy said:

well if you are not ready for a full-fledged release, then add-on development would be best. If it is released but still updating, then add-on releases would be the place to go.

Do I have to redo the whole post in the add-on development subforum? I can¡t find a way to solve this...

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.