Hello forum

fingal56

Hi all

long time player here and new member on forum!  I've been playing KSP since version 0.21. I still remember that glorious day when first landed on Duna.. managed to build so powerfull Mun lander it was even decent for Duna...  good times :D 

Fast forward to present days, I started my second save when  KSP 1.0 came out. Focusing mostly on building bases, driving rovers and transporting tourists.  Once I travelled with rover from Duna equator to North pole and back, just to see graphical glitches around that place. Landing more closer was just too convenient so I didn't care. Currently I've established footholds on Pol and also in Duna system. (thanks Roverdude for your glorious mods MKS and Karbonite) I'm still long way from a functional Laythe Grand Summer Resort, :D  but slowly getting there. 

I've never bothered to get to Moho or Eeloo due to lack of deltaV - shortly piloting skills. :D  Using modded game I have some key issuse with certain mods which is the reason I joined the forum. Thinking about getting Outer Planet Mod and only time will tell.

Regards!