Air Superiority Fighter Competition Continued

exbyde

5 minutes ago, Abraxis said:

What in the world are those engines holy damn

they are the ear bad person engines included in Airplane Plus. An analog to the F-5/T-38's tiny engines

holy crap it corrected what Brock Turner is to Bad Person XD

5 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Eek

Eek indeed. @goduranus' creation goes on to fight Pike for air dominance.

Edited by exbyde

1 minute ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

@Abraxis @exbyde @goduranus still curious why this problem just happen in AIM 9 (CMIIW) i mean when i use R60 (HEAT seeker) from "BDArmory Weapons Extension" it doesnt behave like AIM 9 (self-destructs when suddenly lost target and destroy their vessel) 

I'm not bahamutoD man. If you like the R60 use the R60.

24 minutes ago, Abraxis said:

but what if R60 OP?

then i'll put a new rule in and call myself a moron.

Alrighty, and for the piece de resistance, we have @Eidahlil's Pike defending the skies from @goduranus Rabid Squirrels.

And in the tie up round...the last rabid squirrel puts itself down, giving the win to the Pike. Really close battle though.

Edited by exbyde

23 minutes ago, exbyde said:

they are the ear bad person engines included in Airplane Plus. An analog to the F-5/T-38's tiny engines

holy crap it corrected what Brock Turner is to Bad Person XD

Eek indeed. @goduranus' creation goes on to fight Pike for air dominance.

Looks like first Berzerker died from friendly gunfire.

19 minutes ago, exbyde said:

then i'll put a new rule in and call myself a moron.

Alrighty, and for the piece de resistance, we have @Eidahlil's Pike defending the skies from @goduranus Rabid Squirrels.

And in the tie up round...the last rabid squirrel puts itself down, giving the win to the Pike. Really close battle though.

The first two Pike videos are actually Berzerker videos?

3 minutes ago, goduranus said:

The first two Pike videos are actually Berzerker videos?

no they're not :confused:

3 minutes ago, AlexClark said:

Err...ummm...engineers...didn't...I...have...

I have no excuse. I threw it together in an hour. I'll make edits now...

No worries, Dundun92's done the same thing. Why i emphasize, we're now 60 pages deep in trash talking and fighter design, testing is critical XD.

But on a brighter note, you should always download a craft from the leaderboard on the first page and fine tune your plane to successfully beat it. I won't lie, that is pretty much what I did with the 65, and trust me, it is so much better seeing your aircraft successfully rise up the leaderboard in one go, than having to go back and recreate the airplane from the ground up. If anyone here has yet to at least try their craft against someone else's, then I would definitely suggest for you to do that. 

goddamit lol you beat me to it

Edited by Abraxis

Just now, exbyde said:

No worries, Dundun92's done the same thing. Why i emphasize, we're now 60 pages deep in trash talking and fighter design, testing is critical XD.

I am quickly finding the same to be true. Although it's hard to test when I'm getting a stuck loading screen...

2 minutes ago, Abraxis said:

But on a brighter note, you should always download a craft from the leaderboard on the first page and fine tune your plane to successfully beat it. I won't lie, that is pretty much what I did with the 65, and trust me, it is so much better seeing your aircraft successfully rise up the leaderboard in one go, than having to go back and recreate the airplane from the ground up. If anyone here has yet to at least try their craft against someone else's, then I would definitely suggest for you to do that. 

:sealed::sealed::sealed::sealed::sealed::sealed: you beat me to it

That's why i go through the effort to keep the leaderboard up-to-date and use hyperlinks on all the top craft, so you can test it. also

tenor.gif?itemid=7292992

34 minutes ago, exbyde said:

no they're not :confused:

That's because he had infinite fuel on. @AlexClark that would have been your excuse... I do it all the time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.