[Removed by moderation]

Ok yes it was taken down I am to busy to maintain this but it is pretty much KSPRC adapted to new versions. You see I didn't think people would care and yes most people don't but I will work on this and maybe someday release this without legal issues and stuff. But at the moment I i'm to busy so i am sorry and honestly I don't care anymore. Maybe some day when @Proot bothers to answer replies when i'm out of college I will remake this mod but right now i'm to busy and yeah i'm in middle school so yeah. So use this instead:

or until i get premission it will be just for me to adaptation of KSPRC. [snip]

Moving to Add-on Development, because this is not an add-on release.  It's just a screenshot with no download link, license, source code, or anything.

When you have an actual release, feel free to make a thread in the Add-on Releases forum.

However, before you do so, please take a moment to review the add-on posting rules:

Specifically:  before you post a release, please make sure you're meeting the requirements to provide a license (both in the forum post and in the download), and a source code link.

If your mod includes any content from anyone other than yourself, please also make sure that you're meeting the requirements of their license (e.g. that you do in fact have permission to include it, etc.).

Thank you for your understanding.

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 10:30 AM, DeltaDizzy said:

[redacted post]

looks cool, but we have some people here who take licensing very seriously, besides moderators.

Ok I'm sorry for being so late but I am updating to 1.4.1 sorry. Will release later today maybe

On 31/12/2017 at 9:20 AM, IAmNotCreative_21 said:

I am really busy and also have no idea about licenses so yeah...

Don't know about licences? Don't release a mod!

Consider reading up on licences before releasing a mod. Just because you don't know the rules doesn't mean that you are exempt from them. Hope this helps.

I must say. this is an extraordinary mod. The only thing I find a bit weird is that the clouds shimmer in an odd way. However, as others have said above, you definitely need to license this mod. I recognized some textures from other mods, which need to be addressed...

I have to echo what Gameslinx has said. If you don't understand the licenses of other mods enough to abide by them, then don't redistribute content from those mods. Not only is it rude and disrespectful, it's also illegal. Your dismissive attitude towards the topic is underwhelming to say the least. Please have more respect for the work of others and the rules of this community, not to mention copyright law.

i don't understand these licences things mods are free so it doesn't matter and also probably all that matters if that the people who someones mod and makes it better and starts making money off it plus this mod is awesome its the best graphics mod for ksp i just don't understand people these days (no offense meant)

3 hours ago, Jim123 said:

i don't understand these licences things mods are free so it doesn't matter and also probably all that matters if that the people who someones mod and makes it better and starts making money off it plus this mod is awesome its the best graphics mod for ksp i just don't understand people these days (no offense meant)

The issue is that the mod "creator" here has ripped predominantly all the assets used from KSPRC which operates under a restrictive license. 

This thread has been reported to the moderation team a couple of times now but since the OP has re-upped the download link nothing has come of it again, unfortunately. (Mods: Please feel free to remove this last sentence when reviewing this thread)

On 12/31/2017 at 3:20 AM, IAmNotCreative_21 said:

I don't care to understand licenses

Fixed it for you. :) 

THIS MIGHT BE TAKEN DOWN FOR LEGAL REASONS SO SORRY...

Thing is, you knew what you were doing MIGHT be violating licenses, and you allude to that with this statement, so why not take 10 minutes of your time and read up on them? 

Edited by Galileo

2 minutes ago, Jim123 said:

im curious is there anyway this mod could still be aloud as long as  IAmNotCreative_21 gives credit to all the others peoples mods who used to make this one?

No, giving credit is not the same as respecting the license. 

Thats the same as me taking KSP, renaming it, releasing it for free, and saying "Thanks Squad!"

Edited by Galileo

1 minute ago, Jim123 said:

im curious is there anyway this mod could still be aloud as long as  IAmNotCreative_21 gives credit to all the others peoples mods who used to make this one?

Not without the explicit approval from the content owners that decided against putting that approval into their license.

Just now, Jim123 said:

okay well i do like this mod though so i would like if he has permission it looks really good when you add gemfx to it

Just go install KSPRC... Its the same mod. There are instructions on how to install it and make it work with KSP 1.3.1.

3 hours ago, Jim123 said:

okay sorry i didn't know much about licensing thanks for helping me understand

You also don't seem to know much about punctuation and capitalization. Just a tip if you want people to be able to understand you more easily.

Okay every one let me explain, I don't have much time. So I'm sorry for mistakes but i've been very busy. And yes I did edit KSPRC and pretty much ripped it off, at least it works with later versions out of the zip file.

On 3/19/2018 at 3:40 AM, Galileo said:

Fixed it for you. :) 

Thing is, you knew what you were doing MIGHT be violating licenses, and you allude to that with this statement, so why not take 10 minutes of your time and read up on them? 

Sorry but I didn't have 10 min. I only had 3 and I have to go now so bye sorry.

9 hours ago, IAmNotCreative_21 said:

Okay every one let me explain, I don't have much time. So I'm sorry for mistakes but i've been very busy. And yes I did edit KSPRC and pretty much ripped it off, at least it works with later versions out of the zip file.

Sorry but I didn't have 10 min. I only had 3 and I have to go now so bye sorry.

Ok well, being busy doesn’t justify it or give you permission to redistribute something that doesn’t allow it.  Perhaps you don’t need to posting mods if you can’t be bothered to read rules or licenses.