Ok now that I have time I will tell you:

yes i pretty much ripped off KSPRC but the thing is, @Proot is not responding to anything and also this is not just KSPRC it includes;

4 sun-flares combined,

textures from 6 visual packs,

code "borrowed" from 23 mods,(not joking)

made over a break, yes this was made during plane trips and a cruse ship,

And yes I am in school, i have a tight schedule   

On 3/17/2018 at 11:14 PM, Jim123 said:

I LOVE THIS MOD 1 bug though the kerbals suit helmets glass are pink 

Yes sorry, i can fix it but it was taken down so sorry maybe some day i can release this mod with actual permission. again sorry

On 31/12/2017 at 9:20 AM, IAmNotCreative_21 said:

Maybe some day when @Proot bothers to answer

No need to be annoyed if he does not answer, my dude.

Whatever the reason it is for him to leave or simply not reply, you have to respect his licence.

I'm sure you would feel annoyed if someone took your hard work and claimed it as their own.

Pro tip: instead of waiting for a reply you will never get, make the mod yourself. Releasing ksprc for 1.4.1 is useless if you don't actually know how to maintain it or even create your own textures. 

Edited by Gameslinx

22 minutes ago, IAmNotCreative_21 said:

<snip>

If you want, I can link you to something that will tell you how to get clouds off of satellite images, and once you get them, you can put them together in GIMP or any other program with a heal tool. You made the texture yourself, and with some patience and if you work hard at it, you'll be able to release your own visual pack that won't be half-bad for a beginner! All you have to do is not do what licenses say you can't.

3 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

No need to be annoyed if he does not answer, my dude.

Whatever the reason it is for him to leave or simply not reply, you have to respect his licence.

I'm sure you would feel annoyed if someone took your hard work and claimed it as their own.

Pro tip: instead of waiting for a reply you will never get, make the mod yourself. Releasing ksprc for 1.4.1 is useless if you don't actually know how to maintain it or even create your own textures. 

yes i will and i did make some textures but very little and yes maybe someday

2 minutes ago, IAmNotCreative_21 said:

yes i will and i did make some textures but very little and yes maybe someday

Which textures did you create? If you decide to make this mod with your own assets in the future, I would like to know what I could expect!

8 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Which textures did you create? If you decide to make this mod with your own assets in the future, I would like to know what I could expect!

Ok I will show you in a few min... I am uploading to google drive and am kinda busy sorry will be done very soon

[snip]

This thread is in violation of licenses, continued distribution of assets under a license which does not permit that will result in further moderation. This thread is locked pending clarification from the creator(s) involved. Thank you for your patience.

Edit: Posters please be advised: Some posts have been edited or removed outright due to moderator's decisions, you will see "[snip]" or notice that your post is gone entirely. If you have issue w/ this feel free to PM me or any of the moderators.