[1.8.*] Adjustable Mod Panel, ver 1.5.3

Morse

Alright, I've got the logs, I'll upload it to pastebin but here's a clipping of the relevant part that I believe is relevant.

[LOG 03:48:15.461] [Adjustable Mod Panel] New value for RealChute: NEVER
[EXC 03:48:15.471] IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    AdjustableModPanel.ModPanelComponent.Update () (at <b1075db5085a46c7925fce5ebf31cbc4>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
[LOG 03:48:20.431] [Adjustable Mod Panel] New value for EVEManager: TRACKSTATION
[EXC 03:48:20.441] IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    AdjustableModPanel.ModPanelComponent.Update () (at <b1075db5085a46c7925fce5ebf31cbc4>:0)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

I deleted the config file before loading the game and purged all logs prior as well to get completely clean logs.

KSP Log File: https://pastebin.com/ZDKLNn2f

Appears unrelated to previously installed mods, it seems to be specific ones. Oddly all towards the end of the list too. Everything that has the green dot in KSC is what can't be altered at all.

unknown.png

Text List: KCT_NS, EVEManager, Achievements_NS, RealChute, ContractsWindow, SCANsat, TimeControl.

Video Clip: https://youtu.be/sw3K-u7AZ8I

4 hours ago, Morse said:

Ok, I may have found an error. I can't test it myself since I don't have KSP installed, but try to replace the dll with this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1slOZNTpA62T8LZW2aH32yil8JJ1A93ro/view?usp=sharing

If it works I'll put it in a new release

This appears to have fixed the problem. I will test the mod in all scenes real fast to make certain. Yep, appears to be entirely functional. Thanks. :P

• 10 months later...

Hiho, I get some exceptions on 1.11.2:

AdjustableModPanel.ModPanelComponent.Update () (at <0214e9a7a4e347948fb86dd0138856d1>:0)
	KSPe.Util.Log.UnityLogDecorator:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)
[LOG 09:51:41.387] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 09:51:41.404] ScaleModList: listSize 1271 maxListSize 797
[LOG 09:51:41.404] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 09:51:41.421] ScaleModList: listSize 1271 maxListSize 756
[EXC 09:51:41.541] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	AdjustableModPanel.ModPanelComponent.Update () (at <0214e9a7a4e347948fb86dd0138856d1>:0)
	KSPe.Util.Log.UnityLogDecorator:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)
[LOG 09:51:41.541] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -7499106
[LOG 09:51:41.543] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.18 338188
[LOG 09:51:41.546] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 369176
[LOG 09:51:41.546] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
[LOG 09:51:41.546] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 09:51:41.547] ScaleModList: listSize 1271 maxListSize 756
[EXC 09:51:41.801] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 09:51:41.802] [UIApp] Adding ActionGroupsApp to Application Launcher

KSP log: https://disk.yandex.com/d/WeLu-p7JZQbz-g

• 2 months later...

This mod (Mod_Version 1.5.5) is not working (KSP_Version 1.11.2)! I'm receiving a bunch of this messages in the console:

[EXC 16:48:32.944] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

* Copied from the log file!

I remember that this mod works some time ago!

Update 1:

When the game starts on KSC, everything works, but if I change the scene to any locations (VAB, TrackingStation, etc), this mod starts throwing exceptions and not work anymore!

If I go back to KSC, this mod not work anymore...

Update 2:

I found out that the TUFX mod is causing problems with this mod!

Update 3:

This mod is not recognizing the icon from TAC-LS! Is this a bug here or in the TAC-LS mod?

Edited by Dominiquini

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod!  Works in 1.12.1!  

Mostly.  The changes I make don't persist.  When I restart the game the buttons I turned off are all back and I have to make the same changes all over again.  Guess I can live with that until it's updated for 1.12. 

Edit:  Changes are now persisting.  Very odd - I didn't change anything, it just started working for no apparent reason.  o_0

Mystified, but happy.  Thanks again!

Edited by wreckreation

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bug report:  in 1.12.3 mod is partially working, partially broken.

When starting the game, and you first enter the KSC scene, it works as it should (i.e. can hide and show any mod-added toolbar button).  If you switch to another scene, it works for some buttons (the first 3 buttons closest to the AMP button itself.), but not for any others.  Switching back to the KSC it remains broken.

Looking at the Player.log reveals lots of null reference exceptions from AMP.  Player.log here (dropbox).  

This is on a clean install of 1.12.3 with no active flights.  Mods-o-plenty, but all installed from scratch (not upgraded).  

I'll try it with no other mods, then add mods back in a little at a time, see how that affects it, and report back here.  May take me a few days.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.