Leaving community, dropping mod support.

RealGecko

Simple Logistics kindly.

Spacedock / Github / Forums:

zer0Kerbal.

Also kindly update license to "CC BY-NC-SA-4.0" in the repo, like LGG said: " Basically, I want to be sure that if/when I go away, someone else can pick it up. "

thank you in advance!

Sorry to see you go, if you ever come back, just let me know and I will release them all back to you as the official maintainer

On 9/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

Simple Logistics kindly.

zer0Kerbal.

Also kindly update license to "CC BY-NC-SA-4.0" in the repo, like LGG said: " Basically, I want to be sure that if/when I go away, someone else can pick it up. "

thank you in advance!

Sorry to see you go, if you ever come back, just let me know and I will release them all back to you as the official maintainer

Good luck.  He hasn't been on the forums in over a year.  You may just have to roll with it.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

Simple Logistics kindly.

zer0Kerbal.

thank you in advance!

Send him a PM, there's a decent chance he will get it

• 4 months later...
On 9/22/2019 at 7:29 AM, zer0Kerbal said:

Simple Logistics kindly.

zer0Kerbal.

thank you in advance!

Added you on SpaceDock. And updated license in original repo https://github.com/Real-Gecko/KSP-SimpleLogistics/blob/master/LICENSE.md

Eventhough CC BY-NC-SA-4.0 permits to rename SW https://tldrlegal.com/license/creative-commons-attribution-noncommercial-sharealike-4.0-international-(cc-by-nc-sa-4.0) I would ask you not to. Just let it be as it is:lol:

Good luck!

49 minutes ago, RealGecko said:

Added you on SpaceDock. And updated license in original repo https://github.com/Real-Gecko/KSP-SimpleLogistics/blob/master/LICENSE.md

Thank you!

49 minutes ago, RealGecko said:

Eventhough CC BY-NC-SA-4.0 permits to rename SW https://tldrlegal.com/license/creative-commons-attribution-noncommercial-sharealike-4.0-international-(cc-by-nc-sa-4.0) I would ask you not to. Just let it be as it is

It is a great name - only internal references changes (somewhat) - all Official names remain SimpleLogistics - I just added Restocked for internal references.

50 minutes ago, RealGecko said:

Good luck!

Thank you!

At any point you desire to resume, just say so.

At some point, we need to extend this consideration to the modders that made the mods at first place.

Their dedication is equally commendable. :)

Edited by Lisias
Uh... Bad grammars...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.