Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition - Release Date Announcement

UomoCapra

8 minutes ago, JPLRepo said:

MechJeb is a mod. It is not part of the stock game. when you 'reinstall' do you delete the old install first? or remove GameData folder? If you do not. then reinstalling to the same location will leave any mods installed in the GameData folder and when you start the game the mods are still there.

Yes, I delete everything (ckan and all) nothing KSP related is left on my pc once deleted and ready for a fresh install.... That's why I said it's weird lol

7 minutes ago, claptonrulez said:

Yes, I delete everything (ckan and all) nothing KSP related is left on my pc once deleted and ready for a fresh install.... That's why I said it's weird lol

Don't know what to say. clearly you are installing a Mod somehow as MechJeb is a mod.

6 minutes ago, 王小谦同学 said:

Yes, so first I am a steam(PC)player,

Oh. This release is only about the console version of KSP. There hasn't been any information published yet about when the next PC release will be. 

lol ive got my store open on ps4, my phone and pc.. refreshing the search 

edit: its on the store but no download button  yet.. guess we gotta wait 3 minutes lol

edit2:  ITS LIVE FOR DOWNLOAD!!! lol 

Edited by DD_bwest

not sure if we have an official thread for impressions,  but might as well put them here.

I dont have alot of time to play tonight, but wanted to try and build a large ship in sandbox i know can visit a bunch of planets.  first impressions in the VAB..  Wow its much better.  gonna take some getting used to when compared to pc, but its pretty intuitive and didnt take me long to build my craft at all,  although i was building a design from memory.  certainly runs well to.

Gonna try my first launch in a few minutes.

Here are My thoughts.... I love the game, congrats to blitworks... so far. However I genuinely despise these controls. Using to triggers in VAB just doesn't make sense. Triggers are (in most games) what makes something work. In FPS games it's the fire button in FTE 1.1 It was roll. In this it's... Zoom? It just doesn't make sense. Also not having the buttons are the top of the screen is very annoying. Loading a craft and hitting pause should ALWAYS be kept separate. 

On the positive end the Graphics are stunning compared to FTE. The loading screen is much better designed.

Overall outstanding performance quick load and accurate loading. 

No freezing... yet

Finally downloaded. Now I just need to find some free time to play :-( (probably Thrusday :-()

Im complete Kerbal begginer. And when thinking about the game possibilities, Im just curious - is it possible to build even planettary bases. (and is there any gameplay reason to do so?). I have googled some, but Im not sure if it is possible in vanilla or if it was with mods.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Agarwel said:

Finally downloaded. Now I just need to find some free time to play :-( (probably Thrusday :-()

Im complete Kerbal begginer. And when thinking about the game possibilities, Im just curious - is it possible to build even planettary bases. (and is there any gameplay reason to do so?). I have googled some, but Im not sure if it is possible in vanilla or if it was with mods.

Thanks

It's possible... they can be used as refuelling stations but their is no Game changing reason.

Loving it so far, but have to call it a night.

Got the fly by of jool and one of its moons,  trophies say 0% earned so i imagine very few have been.   still in orbit tho and plan to get all moons and hopfully another planet before heading home lol

what do we need to do for view from up here,  im guessing we have to have an encounter coming back, but not 100 percent sure

edit: ok i lied, i got laythe vall and tylo now lol  but thats it.  trophies now say .9 percent.  either alot of people have been to jool and its few moons, or not many people have the game yet lol

Edited by DD_bwest

2 hours ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

It's possible... they can be used as refuelling stations but their is no Game changing reason.

Cool. It seems the game has more options than I thought. Really looking forward to it.

Has anyone figured out how to use hyper edit/if we even have it?

I miss being able to adjust timewarp without using the cursor button top left.  Also part symmetry count with LB +XB/YA It used to be I'm sure

However , I'm just happy to be back into this game. I'm sure I will get used to the new controls.

7 hours ago, Haye said:

Does anybody know how to purchase items in carreermode?

i have done the research, but now I have to purchase the part, i have no idea how to do it.

Sorry, but right now there's a bug with part Entry costs. It's being worked on.

Update! Workaround found -- see: 

Edited by bewing