Sign in to follow this  
DunnoAnyThing

Forum Badges?

I've seen several people(kerbals) put some nice badges that I assume is related to KSP challenges under their posts.

How can I get them, and what badges are (or were) existent?

A list of badges and links for them would be really the thing I want, but I couldn't find any, so I'd like to learn about those.

Thanks!(in advance)

The badges are not official*, so there's no one place to get them. Some challenges give them out, so look through the Challenges subforum for sources. 

*Except for threads of the month/year. 

What Vanamonde said. I received all my badges from KSP Challenges in the Daily Kerbal subforum, but there is no challenge active there right now. One of them I even made myself!

Most everyone displays challenge badges in their signature, but there are a few exceptions, such as myself and a few of the other fan-fiction writers. Mine is a combination badge/link to my story, the Saga of Emiko Station. Several of the other writers, such as @CatastrophicFailure, author of the mind-blowing Kraken Series, also display links in their signatures to their writings, to make them easier to find.

In a different case, I also know several of the Mod-makers, such as @Angel-125, have links to their mod-threads in their signatures.

To add to Just Jim's list of exceptions, some people also link craft file repositories or kerbalx sites for craft they made

Wow, thanks! So much help in just a short time... I thank you all and love this community! :)

On 1/6/2018 at 8:50 PM, DunnoAnyThing said:

Wow, thanks! So much help in just a short time... I thank you all and love this community! :)

Pretty soon, we'll have to change your name to IKnowAnyThing! :D