Military Aircraft Replica/Fictional (POST YOUR PICTURE HERE)

*Cough*  Hello Kerbonaut my Name is Mukita now On this thread is where you put your Aircraft Replica or Fiction Picture in here.

No need the craft file just put your aircraft Picture into the comment below and i check now if you want you can put your craft File

Now here's some of my aircraft that was Fully Fuctional.

J5ebxUD.png

Well, here are the stuffs of legend:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McDonnel Douglas (now Boeing) F-15C Eagle
R6t7X5J.png

Mitsubishi X-2 Shinshin
E4K1gP9.png

McDonnel Douglas F-4E Phantom
zzjV152.png

And finally, a light replica to a fictional craft, the KA-17 Orka (from the A-15 Orca from Command and Conquer 3)
VhC4Guf.png

Edited by Joseph Kerman

22 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R6t7X5J.png

Mitsubishi X-2 Shinshin
E4K1gP9.png

zzjV152.png

And finally, a light replica to a fictional craft, the KA-17 Orka (from the A-15 Orca from Command and Conquer 3)
VhC4Guf.png

OOOOH neat

On 1/6/2018 at 2:45 AM, Joseph Kerman said:

R6t7X5J.png

Mitsubishi X-2 Shinshin
E4K1gP9.png

zzjV152.png

VhC4Guf.png

Hehehe... those jets are no match for this these!

3cad9e5e1ae0c0a3df0853f26c3634ef.png27a71071b717b7bddf31c9ae788c9425.jpg

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

BUILD ON YOUR OWN @DiscoveryPlanet!!!!!

if you what i mean

know

with all due respect sir , iam really sorry if my post unpleasant, just want to share my creation of jet fighter so all people can use it, no more reason than just want to share , you can check my chat it in NMB site, when somebody ask craft for it iam very happy about it , just feel happy to share something to people :)

you can check it too in AOA site, when the creator ask for my sukhoi pak fa craft, iam just feel happy to share :)

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

2 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

with all due respect sir , iam really sorry if my post unpleasant, just want to share my creation of jet fighter so all people can use it, no more reason than just want to share , you can check my chat it in NMB site, when somebody ask craft for it iam very happy about it , just feel happy to share something to people :)

you can check it too in AOA site, when the creator ask for my sukhoi pak fa craft, iam just feel happy to share :)

1st of all sorry for All idsrespect to your post. 2nd of all if you want to share your craft put your save file with the picture on this thread and not put the link t toher thread pls @DiscoveryPlanet

Hey guys! Really some great replicas in here, I need to say. I am especially impressed by all the stock prop planes! :) I just finished my first Fighter replica and wanted to show it to u guys: My mighty Lockheed F-104G Starfighter. All stock and in terms of looks and how this thing handles really close to the original I think... :cool:

20180122152056_1.jpg

20180122152043_1.jpg

front_lockheedf-104gstarfighte.png

As I don't wanna spam this page with loads of images and in case u might wanna take a closer look at it, here you go!
https://kerbalx.com/no_intelligence/Lockheed-F-104G-Starfighter

Edited by no_intelligence

• 4 months later...

Stealth Fighter based on the F-117 but with smart guided missiles. RCS of around 3. Unfortunately landing is impossible so it uses a carriage for takeoff and parachutes to land.

PlcYtEI.png

My take on a hypersonic spy plane. It's an SSTO that can carry a BD FLIR ball and stay self-sufficient at 70-75k altitudes. Radar Cross Section is around 2.85.

WHONYm3.png

Edited by zekes

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.