[1.4.1] KerbalKlinic 1.2.0 - Resurrect Kerbals which are K.I.A

NepalRAWR

Kerbal Klinic 1.2.0 for KSP 1.4.1

This mod allows you to resurrect dead Kerbals instead of hiring a new Kerbal. It costs the same anmount of Funds as hiring a new Kerbal so you have no advantages. It is useful if you are playing Career and dont want to revert, but also don't want to loose the veteran Kerbals if something goes wrong.

This is my first addon for KSP so I hope everything works and I did the licensing right.

Features

• Resurrect Kerbals with the status K.I.A for Funds
  • Resurrection costs as much as hiring a new Kerbal, but you can also set it to a custom value

Pictures

CcygVBK.png

QhczO2B.png  

Download

SpaceDock

Github (with source code)

Or get it though CKAN

License
The mod is licensed under the GNU General Public License.

Changelog:

Spoiler

-compatible with KSP 1.4.1

Edited by NepalRAWR
update 1.2.0

Hmm.. this might allow me to not be afraid of using the death options in Life support mods.

Also, do you know how this might play with Final Frontier? Would the resurrected Kerbal still have all the ribbons, or starting from scratch again?

Edited by wile1411

4 hours ago, wile1411 said:

Also, do you know how this might play with Final Frontier? Would the resurrected Kerbal still have all the ribbons, or starting from scratch again?

I tested it and they kept their ribbons, but the level of the kerbal will be lost. I think they will keep everything if the mod doesn't delete the data when the Kerbal dies.

• 2 months later...
On 11/01/2018 at 5:50 PM, NepalRAWR said:

I tested it and they kept their ribbons, but the level of the kerbal will be lost. I think they will keep everything if the mod doesn't delete the data when the Kerbal dies.

It sounds more like they were cloned.

12 hours ago, majNUN said:

It sounds more like they were cloned.

No they aren't cloned. If a Kerbal dies KSP changes its status to dead but the kerbal still exists. KerbalKlinic only looks for all Kerbals with the status dead and changes it to available. 

On 18/03/2018 at 12:13 PM, NepalRAWR said:

No they aren't cloned. If a Kerbal dies KSP changes its status to dead but the kerbal still exists. KerbalKlinic only looks for all Kerbals with the status dead and changes it to available. 

But you know there is a legend that clones replace dead Kermans.

• 4 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.