[1.12.x] B.Dynamics - Retracting/vectoring engines, Critter Crawler

linuxgurugamer

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, bobjonesisthebest:D said:

Perhaps it would be a good Idea to list the dependencies on the spacedock page so people like me get them. (I did not check the fourm)

I support over 260 mods, I can't do it all, sorry.  that's why there is a link to the forum page.  I don't have time to update all the spacedock pages for all my mods with all the dependencies

Also, I strongly recommend using CKAN to install, that takes care of the dependencies automatically.

8 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I support over 260 mods, I can't do it all, sorry.  that's why there is a link to the forum page.  I don't have time to update all the spacedock pages for all my mods with all the dependencies

Also, I strongly recommend using CKAN to install, that takes care of the dependencies automatically.

I understand that

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, RB101 said:

Is this mod still outdated?

Just checking, as I know you manage a lot of mods @linuxgurugamer

Best thing to do before asking if a mod works in current or newer KSP versions, *other* than whats officially listed for the mod... Is to read back in the thread, to see when it last worked for people. Second, is to try it out first, yourself,  *on a NEW SAVE*, in sandbox mode (that way you shouldnt corrupt any important/existing saves)...

If it works, it works :D

If not, then come report any issues/questions on the forums ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.