[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

8 hours ago, DownHereInChile said:

I'm having trouble using the parts alongside FAR. Would it be possible to configure them? I'm trying to figure out how so I can give it a shot myself, but you  definitely have more experience modding.

Delete all module lifting surface

And set all drag related config to 0

By module manager patch.

10 hours ago, YoloT47 said:

How do I get the missile doors to open for bombbays when just select a missile in BDArmory?

Door open by select missile? It looks like BDAC didn't fix some bug About this function, this bug will allow missle can't recognition "Drop time",missile will ignition in bombbay. In fact,bombbay door will open by missile select in beta version,yes we did it.If BDC don't fix this bu,I won't release it.

On 3/3/2018 at 12:53 AM, Kernowden Kerbin said:

Door open by select missile? It looks like BDAC didn't fix some bug About this function, this bug will allow missle can't recognition "Drop time",missile will ignition in bombbay. In fact,bombbay door will open by missile select in beta version,yes we did it.If BDC don't fix this bu,I won't release it.

As far as I know, there is no bug.

I don't think there has ever been an option to have the bay open when you select a missile manually... I could be wrong.

I have made custom bays work with the AI, with some help from the BDAc guys, and SpannerMonkey.

It all has to do with nodes... nodes that, by being placed in a very specific way, are used to determine the open space inside the bay, thus allowing BDAc to do it's clearance check . Also, the animation GUI names have to be EXACTLY like this:

startEventGUIName = Close
endEventGUIName = Open
actionGUIName = Toggle

Regarding the nodes, I got a "certain popular weapons" bay to work with the AI using these nodes:

node_stack_top2 = 0.0, 2.3, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 1
node_stack_bottom2 = 0.0, -2.3, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1
node_stack_top = 0.0, 3, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1
node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -3, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 1

Then referencing them in the cargo bay node:

MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoBay
        DeployModuleIndex = 1
        closedPosition = 1
        lookupRadius = 2.95

nodeOuterForeID = top
        nodeOuterAftID = bottom
        nodeInnerForeID = top2
        nodeInnerAftID = bottom2
    }

1 hour ago, TheKurgan said:

As far as I know, there is no bug.

I don't think there has ever been an option to have the bay open when you select a missile manually... I could be wrong.

I have made custom bays work with the AI, with some help from the BDAc guys, and SpannerMonkey.

It all has to do with nodes... nodes that, by being placed in a very specific way, are used to determine the open space inside the bay, thus allowing BDAc to do it's clearance check . Also, the animation GUI names have to be EXACTLY like this:

startEventGUIName = Close
endEventGUIName = Open
actionGUIName = Toggle

Regarding the nodes, I got a "certain popular weapons" bay to work with the AI using these nodes:

node_stack_top2 = 0.0, 2.3, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 1
node_stack_bottom2 = 0.0, -2.3, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1
node_stack_top = 0.0, 3, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 1
node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -3, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 1

Then referencing them in the cargo bay node:

MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoBay
        DeployModuleIndex = 1
        closedPosition = 1
        lookupRadius = 2.95

nodeOuterForeID = top
        nodeOuterAftID = bottom
        nodeInnerForeID = top2
        nodeInnerAftID = bottom2
    }

If add node,it will limit  the missile installation position.All right,I'll try it.:confused:

11 hours ago, commanderbunbun said:

Well, 1.4.0 has an update to the latest Unity engine, so NMB won't work on 1.4.0 since it was created for the older version of Unity. Hopefully, it would be updated to 1.4.1. I love the looks of those cockpits.

blast, i was just gonna ask that.

On 2018/3/20 at 2:28 AM, commanderbunbun said:

Well, 1.4.0 has an update to the latest Unity engine, so NMB won't work on 1.4.0 since it was created for the older version of Unity. Hopefully, it would be updated to 1.4.1. I love the looks of those cockpits.

When I was tired of 1.3,I will updata to 1.4.1

• 5 weeks later...

ive been looking for a mod like this MAH WHOLE LIFE (not really), but thank you, i wonder why this mod isnt as popular as it should be

EDIT: i think b9 procedural wings are broken... so now im sad because i cant build good replicas :(  also in 1.4.2 it does the glitch where the craft jumps up into the air on launch      rip

Edited by BlaZe119

w w w w wait ?????!!!!!!
is this MOD ready for 1.4.x ?????? :0.0::0.0::0.0:

On 4/29/2018 at 3:14 PM, BlaZe119 said:

ive been looking for a mod like this MAH WHOLE LIFE (not really), but thank you, i wonder why this mod isnt as popular as it should be

EDIT: i think b9 procedural wings are broken... so now im sad because i cant build good replicas :(  also in 1.4.2 it does the glitch where the craft jumps up into the air on launch      rip

IT IS UPDATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0.0::0.0:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.