Kernowden Kerbin

pumnSI.png

Nice MKseries Body

Made by: Kerbal Battle Field & Icecovery Studio & Kerwis Team

pumjnf.png

pumvB8.png

pumOjP.png

pumxHS.png

Our members: 

Models: @Kernowden Kerbin

Textures: @Kernowden Kerbin @Icecovery @Johnny005611

IVA: @Kernowden Kerbin @thedawm

Import: @Kernowden Kerbin @thedawm

Configs: @Kernowden Kerbin @thedawm

Technical Support: @Acea @ladeng @flywlyx @Icecovery @BF2_Pilot

All members come from Kerwis team

DOWNLOAD: SpaceDock
Recommended:
RPM

Complete experience need:

JSI
                                                                       ASET

CGKJPJ.png

CGKYG9.png

CGK854.png

CdAIPg.png

18dWzq.png

License: 88x31.pngNice MKseries Body was released under CC BY-SA 4.0.

Edited by Kernowden Kerbin
Format resorting, requested by OP

1 hour ago, SVS said:

I seem to have a problem where none of the parts are showing up in game, but kbf weapons are working perfectly any idea whats wrong?

I am having the same issue. I unzipped, put the NMB folder into GameData like the 40+ other mods I have, and none of the parts show up in game. 

10 hours ago, Kernowden Kerbin said:

Talk to me:cool:

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! 
So as for cockpit recommendations, I'd say that the SEPECAT Jaguar and Jaguar T2 would make for some interesting Mk1 style cockpits, as well as the F-4 Phantom and the M346 Master/Yak-130. Also, it'd be nice if you do make single seat cockpits that you also make a two-seat counter-part as it will help craft builders make a sort of "family" of planes and space-planes with multiple variants of the same baseline craft. What I mean is if you were to make an F-15C style cockpit that only seats one kerbal that you also make a two-seat F-15E style cockpit to compliment the single seat part.

Just some suggestions, you don't have to follow them. I am more than happy with what you've put out. Keep up the great work! 

3 hours ago, Keet said:

I am having the same issue. I unzipped, put the NMB folder into GameData like the 40+ other mods I have, and none of the parts show up in game. 

4 hours ago, SVS said:

I seem to have a problem where none of the parts are showing up in game, but kbf weapons are working perfectly any idea whats wrong?

Use sandbox mode,and bug has been repaired

0MtluVs.png

3 hours ago, Keet said:

4 hours ago, SVS said:

Had to add "TechRequired = supersonicFlight" in your cockpit.cfg and bombay.cfg to make NMB part become supersonicflight category tech and then they will be appear in game (for carrer mode) , or if u are patient enough just wait for update :D

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.