[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

4 hours ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

Same here. Try using the  world stabilizer mod.

I cant use WS. I use this bombay with BDArmory which means I am using Physics Range Exteneder. WS and PRE aren't compatible :( and PRE doesn't do whatever WS does to stop the 1km in the air spawn that why I asked @Stone Blue if he could fix it so it could be used by anyone.

@Svm420 So I poked around the model... it seems to be using some complicated mesh colliders, which I'm guessing KSP doesnt like...

This isnt a mod I use, and I already have a ton of projekts on my plate... One of which, is eventually (and hopefully) fixing the OPT models that trigger the bug... Once i get to those, maybe I'll poke at this one... if @Kernowden Kerbin doesnt come back and take a look at it before then... vOv

10 hours ago, Svm420 said:

I cant use WS. I use this bombay with BDArmory which means I am using Physics Range Exteneder. WS and PRE aren't compatible :( and PRE doesn't do whatever WS does to stop the 1km in the air spawn that why I asked @Stone Blue if he could fix it so it could be used by anyone.

Oh... Sorry for answering..

40 minutes ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

But what can we do to stop a plane from jumping to about 1000km?

so far:

1) try World Stabilizer
2) tag the mod dev in the mod thread, to ask if it would be possible to fix the model
3) wait for someone to fix it, if no reply from the mod dev
4) dont use the parts :(

On 5/26/2019 at 9:12 PM, BOBBER said:

Hey, so until yesterday I had been playing with this mod with no problems (ksp 1.7). This morning i installed a bunch of mods, and since they were causing my game to crash I deleted everything and loaded up my backup gamedata folder, but for some reason now nmb makes my game crash. Any suggestions?

what version

On 5/26/2019 at 4:11 PM, Svm420 said:

@Stone Blue

Would you consider trying to fix the bomb bay for the F22? It has the same spawning 1000m in the air as quiztech and OPT. Its the only proper F22 bomb bay.

i fix it right now

On 5/26/2019 at 4:11 PM, Svm420 said:

@Stone Blue

Would you consider trying to fix the bomb bay for the F22? It has the same spawning 1000m in the air as quiztech and OPT. Its the only proper F22 bomb bay.

as you see,it work well in KSP1.7,im not sure it  normal in your game,so it name"fix1 beta1",give me some feedback

VnQaY4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I have been recently experimenting with the bda ECM jammer, and i realized that crafts that does not have a cockpit jammer/rcs reduction can turn the BDA ECM jammer on and off when detecting missiles, but with the integrated rcs reduction jammer for the cockpits, the ai seems to forget to turn on the ECM jammers when missile incoming. I am suspecting because the cockpit jammer/rcs reduction is "always on", the AI thinks that the jammers are on, so it does not turn anything else on when detecting missiles. IS there anyway to fix this without having the ECM Jammer also always on? Thanks! 

On 6/8/2019 at 11:57 AM, KSP dogfight master said:

Hi guys, 

I have been recently experimenting with the bda ECM jammer, and i realized that crafts that does not have a cockpit jammer/rcs reduction can turn the BDA ECM jammer on and off when detecting missiles, but with the integrated rcs reduction jammer for the cockpits, the ai seems to forget to turn on the ECM jammers when missile incoming. I am suspecting because the cockpit jammer/rcs reduction is "always on", the AI thinks that the jammers are on, so it does not turn anything else on when detecting missiles. IS there anyway to fix this without having the ECM Jammer also always on? Thanks! 

No

2 hours ago, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

@Kernowden KerbinNow this happens to me on the f35 bomb bay. 

try clean module manager cache.

Hi @Kernowden Kerbin and thanks for the great mod!

I made a T-38 using the F-14D Tomcat cockpit, but it has a bug related to RasterPropMonitor configs

Notifications on the screen say: "JSIVariableAnimator: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION." and "JSIActionGroupSwitch: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION."

The log says:

[LOG 15:57:40.423] [RasterPropMonitorComputer]: Unrecognized variable s
[ERR 15:57:40.442] [JSIVariableAnimator]: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION.
[EXC 15:57:40.443] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	JSI.VariableAnimationSet..ctor (.ConfigNode node, .InternalProp thisProp, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)
	JSI.JSIVariableAnimator.Start ()
[ERR 15:57:40.661] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Exception configuring prop 31 (swTumbleSQUAD_mk1CockpitPanelLights): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at JSI.JSIActionGroupSwitch.SetInternalLights (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at JSI.JSIActionGroupSwitch.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERR 15:57:40.661] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION.

Running 1.7.1.2539 (Windows x64 DirectX) with Nice MKseries Body 3.2-fix1-beta1, RasterPropMonitor 0.30.6, ASET Avionics 2.1 and ASET Props 1.5

I also have the same issue with the F-18 cockpit. Both of these cockpits use HUD4.cfg so I suspect the problem is in there, because I have this different exception with the FFR-31 Super Sylph cockpit which uses HUD2.cfg instead:

[EXC 16:07:19.060] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.TerminalVelocity (JSI.RPMVesselComputer comp)
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.<GetEvaluator>b__21 (System.String variable, JSI.RPMVesselComputer comp)
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.AddVariable (System.String variableName)
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.InstantiateVariableOrNumber (System.String variableName)
	JSI.MathVariable..ctor (.ConfigNode node, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)
	JSI.JUtil.InstantiateComplexVariable (.ConfigNode node, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.GetEvaluator (System.String input, System.Boolean& cacheable)
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.InstantiateVariableOrNumber (System.String variableName)
	JSI.MathVariable..ctor (.ConfigNode node, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)
	JSI.JUtil.InstantiateComplexVariable (.ConfigNode node, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.GetEvaluator (System.String input, System.Boolean& cacheable)
	JSI.SelectVariable..ctor (.ConfigNode node, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)
	JSI.VariableOrNumberRange..ctor (JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp, System.String sourceVariable, System.String range1, System.String range2, System.String moduloVariable)
	JSI.VariableAnimationSet..ctor (.ConfigNode node, .InternalProp thisProp, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)

Does anyone has similar issues with the latest RasterPropMonitor?

The log line about the "Unrecognized variable s" actually comes from this module in HUD4 and I suspect it is a typo, but I removed it and it did not change anything except the log line disappeared:

MODULE
	{
		name = JSIVariableLabel
		transformName = RALTT
		fontSize = 0.006
		refreshRate = 0
		labelText = R<=0,6:f0=>$&$RADARALTOCEAN s
	}

On 6/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, KSP dogfight master said:

Hi guys, 

The trick most people use to get this working is to put the activation toggle for the ECM jammers in the "Gear" action group, so when the gear is lifted on takeoff, the jammers are automatically activated.  They just keep them on at all times as a way to bypass it.

Edited by Ryugi

20 hours ago, nmc said:

Hi @Kernowden Kerbin and thanks for the great mod!

I made a T-38 using the F-14D Tomcat cockpit, but it has a bug related to RasterPropMonitor configs

Notifications on the screen say: "JSIVariableAnimator: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION." and "JSIActionGroupSwitch: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION."

The log says:

[LOG 15:57:40.423] [RasterPropMonitorComputer]: Unrecognized variable s
[ERR 15:57:40.442] [JSIVariableAnimator]: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION.
[EXC 15:57:40.443] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[ERR 15:57:40.661] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: Exception configuring prop 31 (swTumbleSQUAD_mk1CockpitPanelLights): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at JSI.JSIActionGroupSwitch.SetInternalLights (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at JSI.JSIActionGroupSwitch.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERR 15:57:40.661] [JSIActionGroupSwitch]: INITIALIZATION ERROR, CHECK CONFIGURATION.

Running 1.7.1.2539 (Windows x64 DirectX) with Nice MKseries Body 3.2-fix1-beta1, RasterPropMonitor 0.30.6, ASET Avionics 2.1 and ASET Props 1.5

I also have the same issue with the F-18 cockpit. Both of these cockpits use HUD4.cfg so I suspect the problem is in there, because I have this different exception with the FFR-31 Super Sylph cockpit which uses HUD2.cfg instead:

[EXC 16:07:19.060] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.TerminalVelocity (JSI.RPMVesselComputer comp)
	JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer.<GetEvaluator>b__21 (System.String variable, JSI.RPMVesselComputer comp)
	JSI.SelectVariable..ctor (.ConfigNode node, JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp)
	JSI.VariableOrNumberRange..ctor (JSI.RasterPropMonitorComputer rpmComp, System.String sourceVariable, System.String range1, System.String range2, System.String moduloVariable)

Does anyone has similar issues with the latest RasterPropMonitor?

The log line about the "Unrecognized variable s" actually comes from this module in HUD4 and I suspect it is a typo, but I removed it and it did not change anything except the log line disappeared:

MODULE
	{
		name = JSIVariableLabel
		transformName = RALTT
		fontSize = 0.006
		refreshRate = 0
		labelText = R<=0,6:f0=>$&$RADARALTOCEAN s
	}

i dont want fix it right now,but you can click F2 about 20sec make it disappear

On 6/15/2019 at 1:56 PM, Kernowden Kerbin said:

i dont want fix it right now,but you can click F2 about 20sec make it disappear

Thanks for the info!

To be clear, I did not notice any impact beside the exceptions and the error messages, the HUD seems to be working fine

12 hours ago, Ryugi said:

So, uh... @Kernowden Kerbin

I noticed under the ModuleEngineFX on all the engines you have the typo "useVelocityCurve = Flase".  Not sure if that's a big deal or something, but, I can't imagine typos are good things.

just “true” will use VelocityCurve,if i want it dont work,i can type any word

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.