Kernowden Kerbin

[1.7] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.2fix1 beta1] [2019.5.29]

On 1/10/2018 at 2:54 AM, Kernowden Kerbin said:

yes

May I suggest a Mk1 size F-16 cockpit? I know Airplane Plus has a Mk2 size version that looks great, but a Mk1 size would fit the aircraft's real size and shape better.

2 hours ago, DownHereInChile said:

May I suggest a Mk1 size F-16 cockpit? I know Airplane Plus has a Mk2 size version that looks great, but a Mk1 size would fit the aircraft's real size and shape better.

F16 in the plan.The curves of some cockpit are more suitable MK2

On 2018/1/12 at 1:31 PM, GistSuperLarge said:

fantastic mod which combined with chinese weapon pack to create J20 in the game. hopefully J20's bomber bay part will coming soon :)

bu cun zai de .you sheng zhi nian xi lie

the sidewinders I put in the f-22 side bays cannot be launched any way other than manually, i'm not sure if the problem is with clearance or something else

please help!

41 minutes ago, memeconnoiseur said:

the sidewinders I put in the f-22 side bays cannot be launched any way other than manually, i'm not sure if the problem is with clearance or something else

please help!

right click on the missile and there are options how to launch the missile (like Drop Time etc)

the default drop time of sidewinders aim9 is 0 which is you cannot launch the missile because it will hit the bay, just increase drop time to 1 second

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

7 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

right click on the missile and there are options how to launch the missile (like Drop Time etc)

the default drop time of sidewinders aim9 is 0 which is you cannot launch the missile because it will hit the bay, just increase drop time to 1 second

Should I hire you to be a customer service?:D

Quick question: Is there an EOTS part included in this mod? If so, where would be in the parts list because I cannot seem to find it. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, AirShark said:

Quick question: Is there an EOTS part included in this mod? If so, where would be in the parts list because I cannot seem to find it. Thanks! 

yes you can find it in BDarmory section, and it works well , i have test it to aim for hellfire missile :D

YtvVbJt.png

6 hours ago, Kernowden Kerbin said:

Should I hire you to be a customer service?:D

hahahahaha :D

3 hours ago, memeconnoiseur said:

ooh! can I get the craft file for that?

sure will share it from dropbox, but will remove some unimportant part (like aviation lamp etc), so most people will able to use my craft, happy to share :D

4 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

sure will share it from dropbox, but will remove some unimportant part (like aviation lamp etc), so most people will able to use my craft, happy to share :D

as best as I can tell, your craft uses NMB, Kerbal Foundries, KFB, B9 procedural wings and AoA tech

If so, then I have those mods so it's all good...

... Aviation lamps are useless tho

1 minute ago, memeconnoiseur said:

as best as I can tell, your craft uses NMB, Kerbal Foundries, KFB, B9 procedural wings and AoA tech

If so, then I have those mods so it's all good...

... Aviation lamps are useless tho

hahaha yeah , but aviation lamp make my jetfighter looks real like in the real world

Want to share all of my craft from this Amazing mod !! 

F22, F35A, F35B, Sukhoi PAK FA 

J-20 Chengdu is still in the making :D