[V1.2.3] Nice MKseries Body [NMB] [V3.8] [2022.11.2]

Kernowden Kerbin

41 minutes ago, memeconnoiseur said:

the sidewinders I put in the f-22 side bays cannot be launched any way other than manually, i'm not sure if the problem is with clearance or something else

please help!

right click on the missile and there are options how to launch the missile (like Drop Time etc)

the default drop time of sidewinders aim9 is 0 which is you cannot launch the missile because it will hit the bay, just increase drop time to 1 second

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

7 hours ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

right click on the missile and there are options how to launch the missile (like Drop Time etc)

the default drop time of sidewinders aim9 is 0 which is you cannot launch the missile because it will hit the bay, just increase drop time to 1 second

Should I hire you to be a customer service?:D

1 hour ago, AirShark said:

Quick question: Is there an EOTS part included in this mod? If so, where would be in the parts list because I cannot seem to find it. Thanks! 

yes you can find it in BDarmory section, and it works well , i have test it to aim for hellfire missile :D

YtvVbJt.png

6 hours ago, Kernowden Kerbin said:

Should I hire you to be a customer service?:D

hahahahaha :D

Edited by DiscoveryPlanet

4 minutes ago, DiscoveryPlanet said:

sure will share it from dropbox, but will remove some unimportant part (like aviation lamp etc), so most people will able to use my craft, happy to share :D

as best as I can tell, your craft uses NMB, Kerbal Foundries, KFB, B9 procedural wings and AoA tech

If so, then I have those mods so it's all good...

... Aviation lamps are useless tho

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.